Author Topic: Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!  (Read 41969 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Clarice Feldman
12 mins ·

Sounds like a book in the making.  Someone is going to make out great on all this stupidity.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I have been reading Scott Adams (The Creater of the "Dilbert" Cartoon) blog commentary regarding "Master Persuader."   He makes very good arguments that Trump's outlandishness is "clever like a fox"  and that there is a "method to his madness." 

Trump is a fool who seems to be right most of the time  when the wise men all end up being wrong.   

At some point you have to ask yourself,  who are the real fools in these contests?
@Bigun

Well, it does have the instant effect of putting a bug in everyone's ear. And I get the point of the need for haste. Shoot first and ask questions later.

IMO, what we are seeing is a coup d'etat. No parsing. A flat out coup d'etat by the left which includes the partisan media.

The problem is convincing the sheeple of this. Especially since more than half are unwitting participants. Yeah, maybe trump has the big picture in hand. Maybe not. His personality points to not. Not listening to the people around him may actually cause his end. I hope not.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LonestarDream

Well said!

Well,   Reagan didn't,  but then there was no Twitter in those days.   Reagan occasionally spoke past the media,  and perhaps if he had Twitter he might have done it more often. 

Of course Reagan had a more mature and reasonable electorate than what we have today.  We approach "Idiocracy"  with each passing year.  Trump is perhaps speaking to the electorate at the level that is appropriate to this group.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Right again!

@Bigun

Well, it does have the instant effect of putting a bug in everyone's ear. And I get the point of the need for haste. Shoot first and ask questions later.

IMO, what we are seeing is a coup d'etat. No parsing. A flat out coup d'etat by the left which includes the partisan media.

The problem is convincing the sheeple of this. Especially since more than half are unwitting participants. Yeah, maybe trump has the big picture in hand. Maybe not. His personality points to not. Not listening to the people around him may actually cause his end. I hope not.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

geronl

Woke up in the morning
Tweetin' like that
Don't need to worry
Wife ain't getting fat

Sad!
My wires were tapped
My powers were sapped
Taco Bowl woke me up

My tires were flat
Took the chopper to work
Chew on that, chump
Taco Bowl woke me up

Chatted with Putin,
Patted Duterte on the back,
Bashed some media,
Just to get some attention,
Taco Bowl woke me up

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Woke up in the morning
Tweetin' like that
Don't need to worry
Wife ain't getting fat

Sad!
My wires were tapped
My powers were sapped
Taco Bowl woke me up

My tires were flat
Took the chopper to work
Chew on that, chump
Taco Bowl woke me up

Chatted with Putin,
Patted Duterte on the back,
Bashed some media,
Just to get some attention,
Taco Bowl woke me up

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: 888high58888
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

The problem is convincing the sheeple of this. Especially since more than half are unwitting participants.

Not gonna happen. 

The vast majority in the country have a fatal case of Normalcy Bias.  They are not going to see it - even when it is staring at them in the face. 

Maybe AFTER the fact, when the consequences of failing to arrest it when it was possible to stop it - they will acknowledge it.

But not before then.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Blizzardnh

For those who think some of us are waiting to pounce.  Who hate Trump.  Are RINOs, etc. etc.
For the record, I happen to love my country, love the protections of the constitution and the bill of rights.
I don't want to live in a dictatorship, run by a man totally  without a moral compass.
Like the last eight years.

Offline Synthesist

This is a serious accusation he better have proof!

@mystery-ak

This is an extremely serious accusation. Proof to back up this accusation needs to be revealed and/or acted upon very soon (announcements of grand jury hearings and/or arrest warrants being issued).

One thing I’ve not seen mentioned anywhere yet, is that if Trump has no proof for this twitter accusation, such an extremely false accusation may rise to the level of an impeachable offense…

One very interesting thing I have noticed though… There has actually been very little in response from the Dems or the liberal “news” media about this accusation. Obama did not even respond (sent a spokesman instead to make the denial). I would have expected a $h!tstorm of derision and ridicule to have exploded. Maybe they already know that Trump is telling the truth.

Trump’s tweet accusation may be a huge tipping point in US political history. If his accusation is true, it would be devastating to the Democrat Party, and may just spell the end of it. But, if Trump has no proof, it will just backfire in spectacular fashion, possibly ruining his presidency beyond recovery, and even resulting in him being impeached, convicted, and removed from office. Will 4MAR2017 go down in history?

I’m not a fan of Trump, I did not even vote for him. But, I sure hope that he has proof that the Obama Administration illegally misused the US intelligence apparatus to try to hurt the Trump campaign.
#BlueLivesMatter
#AllLivesMatter - especially the unborn...

Offline musiclady

Like the last eight years.

Right.

Which is why some of us fought so hard to NOT nominate Trump.  We didn't want four more like the last eight.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I sure hope that he has proof that the Obama Administration illegally misused the US intelligence apparatus to try to hurt the Trump campaign.

I actually think the Obama cabal is going to produce the narrative and "evidence" that foreign influence was used to hurt Hillary and 'steal' her manufactured coronation.  That has been their unwavering narrative since the election Loss to Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Right.

Which is why some of us fought so hard to NOT nominate Trump.  We didn't want four more like the last eight.

Make it the last 16 years.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Make it the last 16 years.

Damn disappointing but cultural degeneration seems to be what the people on both sides of the aisle want.

Offline cato potatoe

Will Trump end up the first President 25th'd out?

You must have more confidence in the GOP than do I.  They seem hellbent on rushing to his defense, to whatever end.  Hopefully Trump has the goods on Obama, and this isn't what it appears.

Offline Idiot

@mystery-ak

This is an extremely serious accusation. Proof to back up this accusation needs to be revealed and/or acted upon very soon (announcements of grand jury hearings and/or arrest warrants being issued).

One thing I’ve not seen mentioned anywhere yet, is that if Trump has no proof for this twitter accusation, such an extremely false accusation may rise to the level of an impeachable offense…

One very interesting thing I have noticed though… There has actually been very little in response from the Dems or the liberal “news” media about this accusation. Obama did not even respond (sent a spokesman instead to make the denial). I would have expected a $h!tstorm of derision and ridicule to have exploded. Maybe they already know that Trump is telling the truth.

Trump’s tweet accusation may be a huge tipping point in US political history. If his accusation is true, it would be devastating to the Democrat Party, and may just spell the end of it. But, if Trump has no proof, it will just backfire in spectacular fashion, possibly ruining his presidency beyond recovery, and even resulting in him being impeached, convicted, and removed from office. Will 4MAR2017 go down in history?

I’m not a fan of Trump, I did not even vote for him. But, I sure hope that he has proof that the Obama Administration illegally misused the US intelligence apparatus to try to hurt the Trump campaign.
Trump is just verbalizing what we've all suspected about Obama.  Of course Trump thought that Cruz's father shot JFK....so he's not always right...LOLOLOLOL.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:26:35 am by mrpotatohead »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Not gonna happen. 

The vast majority in the country have a fatal case of Normalcy Bias.  They are not going to see it - even when it is staring at them in the face. 

Maybe AFTER the fact, when the consequences of failing to arrest it when it was possible to stop it - they will acknowledge it.

But not before then.

It is sameness. The want or need to be the same as the next he she it. "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism" are code words for sameness. People lose their ability for critical thinking. Their open-mindedness is really close mindedness. BAAAAAAAA!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
EXCELLENT post!!!  There was not one poster here who was more anti-Trump than i all the way through the general election.  I thought  there were better choices avaliable but all that is behind us now and Donald J. Trump IS IN FACT president.  There are many things arrayed against him to begin with so I'm going to refrain  from bashing him until he does something truly worthy of it.  IMHO that has not occured to date.

Thank you.  I lost a good friend today who accused me of wanting to live in a dictatorship since I stopped bashing Trump.  It hurt.

But I still see no upside for the future of our country in aligning ourselves with Obama, Hillary and most of the Media who devote every minute to try and get rid of Trump.

They refuse to address the question or answer it.  What is the upside to our country?  They probably can't get rid of Trump but they can make it harder for him to do the good things he is trying to do.

Do they want to get rid of Trump?  Then what?  Pence?  A nicer but far less effective guy and a win for evil forces lurking very close to the White House.  Neither Obama nor Hillary have faded gracefully into the sunset.  I'm not so afraid of Hillary but I am afraid of Obama.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Sci-fi where the president has lost his mind and everyone knows because his private thoughts keep appearing on little slabs in their pockets.

From twitter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Insanity is not recognizing what is actuall going on here.  The MARXIST left in this country is in danger of losing a lot of what they have spent an entire century putting in place and they are going to pull out ALL the stops, both legal and otherwise, to prevent that from happening!

That is true.  Like it or not, Trump and his advisors are fighting back. If it is not as pretty and genteel as one wishes it was, consider the fine job that Presidents McCain and Romney offered.

If one cannot stand to watch, avert your eyes. Let the ones willing to fight, do their best.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That is true.  Like it or not, Trump and his advisors are fighting back. If it is not as pretty and genteel as one wishes it was, consider the fine job that Presidents McCain and Romney offered.

If one cannot stand to watch, avert your eyes. Let the ones willing to fight, do their best.

Yep!  they may be fighting ugly but at least they are fighting.  There are people here who act like they were more disappointed with the election results than Hillary was.

Considering the demon forces opposing Trump and trying to regain power, we may be lucky that the candidate I wanted least won.  He may be the man for these times.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yep!  they may be fighting ugly but at least they are fighting.  There are people here who act like they were more disappointed with the election results than Hillary was.

Considering the demon forces opposing Trump and trying to regain power, we may be lucky that the candidate I wanted least won.  He may be the man for these times.

:thumbsup2:

Offline LonestarDream

Where's the link to this @Weird Tolkienish Figure ?  Knowing the source would be helpful.

But what is perhaps most important, is that we may know soon enough. As the NYT reported on Saturday afternoon, a senior White House official said that Donald F. McGahn II, the president’s chief counsel, was working on Saturday to secure access to what the official described as a document issued by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court authorizing surveillance of Mr. Trump and his associates.

If and when such a document is made public - assuming it exists of course - it would be Trump, once again, that gets the last laugh.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/obama-advisor-rhodes-wrong-president-can-order-wiretap-and-why-trump-may-have-last-l

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 03:04:19 am by LonestarDream »