Author Topic: Pelosi: Sessions’ recusal ‘is an admission that something was wrong’  (Read 1690 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Until Tuesday of next week! Then everything changes!

Unless delayed...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry, but Nancy blinked and sidestepped here. Their m.o. is to rachet and escalate, and 'Well, he has no moral authority now!' is not something that will take them to the next level of getting him out of there. It's just a weak retort to try and shift to the long game now.

Sessions can simply redirect the script by going after govt criminality. After that no one will care about Russia. The narrative will collapse around them.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:27:05 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sorry, but Nancy blinked and sidestepped here. Their m.o. is to rachet and escalate, and 'Well, he has no moral authority now!' is not something that will take them to the next level of getting him out of there. It's just a weak retort to try and shift to the long game now.

Sessions can simply redirect the script by going after govt criminality. After that no one will care about Russia. The narrative will collapse around them.

B I N G O ! ! !

888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I don't agree..I think you underestimate the Dems and what they are up to.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wasn't a big Sessions fan before, even less now that he folded.

Sessions didn't fold.  He agreed during the confirmation process to recuse himself from any investigation into the 2016 campaign---since he was a part of it. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Reasonable people can disagree. In fact, it is inevitable.

Guess we will just have to wait and see.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

HOW STUPID.

His "recusal" is him saying "I did nothing illegal, and I feel so confident about it that I will step out of the way and allow an independent investigation." 

If he did not recuse himself she would be saying the fox is leading the investigation as to what happened to the chickens. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

It's basically a two pronged game. They want to drag him up back in front of Congress, investigated and ultimately get out as their short term goal.

Long term, if they can't get him, to weaken him.

If the GOP does nothing, then it's dangerous. They need to make countermoves.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:52:45 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Pelosi: Sessions’ recusal ‘is an admission that something was wrong’

And this is exactly why it was the most bone headed thing Sessions could have done.  Acting like he did something wrong is all that they need to make hay out of this.  He should have told them to get bent,  and he was not going to entertain their childish nonsense accusations. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Since Sessions has a bit of spare time now, how about him investigating Mr. Pelosi?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump et al had better get some balls and tell everyone to screw off or the Rats are just going to keep going after people one by one.

The only way to respond to "the narrative" is to tell the people spinning it is to tell them that the election is over, their words don't matter, and to try again in 2018.  Ultimately, if you simply ignore them, there's not a damn thing they can do about it.