Author Topic: President Trump: We Should Start Immediate Investigation of Schumer/Russia Connection!  (Read 1936 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

AG Sessions, now THAT'S how you do it!!!!

Agreed.  I am so disgusted with Sessions rolling over on the media's fake news narrative.  He obviously does not grasp how this "Politics"  game works.   

You *NEVER*  agree with media bullsh*t.  You *NEVER*  act like their false claims are real.  You *NEVER*  treat their fake accusations seriously.  You call them childish and nonsense,  and you ignore them beyond that.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DB

Agreed.  I am so disgusted with Sessions rolling over on the media's fake news narrative.  He obviously does not grasp how this "Politics"  game works.   

You *NEVER*  agree with media bullsh*t.  You *NEVER*  act like their false claims are real.  You *NEVER*  treat their fake accusations seriously.  You call them childish and nonsense,  and you ignore them beyond that.

Sessions took the bate and torpedoed himself. He's been in the senate how long and doesn't know how the game is played?

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm not. At him anyway. He is what he is. A typical Republican that will fall on their sword to keep the status quo going. I find it impossible to believe that he did not know his replacement in handling this mess was an Obama crony.  So logic dictates he did it on purpose.

He got on the Trump train early and gave it cred because he was more conservative than many. Trump rewarded loyalty and gave him the job he wanted. Then Mitch dropped the hammer with perfect timing to benefit the Democrats and torpedo any actual conservatism happening. Now, all talk is firmly on Trump scandal.

Sorry folks. Well no, I'm not. You were told over and over what happens when you elect RINOs. Your own eyes saw what happened for 8 years what happened when you had them in control of the touted 'only alternative to the Democrats'. And many of you went out there and voted them as liberal as the Democrats.

You (the general 'you' it applies to out there) FULLY deserve this mess because you were too smart to listen and too self absorbed to care.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:37:22 am by Norm Lenhart »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm not. At him anyway. He is what he is. A typical Republican that will fall on their sword to keep the status quo going. I find it impossible to believe that he did not know his replacement in handling this mess was an Obama crony.  So logic dictates he did it on purpose.

He got on the Trump train early and gave it cred because he was more conservative than many. Trump rewarded loyalty and gave him the job he wanted. Then Mitch dropped the hammer with perfect timing to benefit the Democrats and torpedo any actual conservatism happening. Now, all talk is firmly on Trump scandal.

Sorry folks. Well no, I'm not. You were told over and over what happens when you elect RINOs. Your own eyes saw what happened for 8 years what happened when you had them in control of the touted 'only alternative to the Democrats'. And many of you went out there and voted them as liberal as the Democrats.

You (the general 'you' it applies to out there) FULLY deserve this mess because you were too smart to listen and too self absorbed to care.

I'm not disappointed in the least with Jeff Sessions in this matter.  In fact, I am ENTIRELY PROUD of him as he has done EXACTLY what he should have done and by so doing completely defused the matter as far as the legalities go.  The media and the democrats can and will continue to raise unshirted hell but it will all amount to nothing in the end!

Jeff Sessions is ANYTHING but a RINO and I, for one, wish we had a few more like him in Washington!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not disappointed in the least with Jeff Sessions in this matter.  In fact, I am ENTIRELY PROUD of him as he has done EXACTLY what he should have done and by so doing completely defused the matter as far as the legalities go.  The media and the democrats can and will continue to raise unshirted hell but it will all amount to nothing in the end!

Jeff Sessions is ANYTHING but a RINO and I, for one, wish we had a few more like him in Washington!
Well. thanks for the image of Nancy Pelosi screeching, topless!  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well. thanks for the image of Nancy Pelosi screeching, topless!  **nononono*

LOL!  Sorry about that!  Poor choice of words on my part.  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien