Author Topic: Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps
Photo of Luke Rosiak
Luke Rosiak
Investigative Reporter
9:12 PM 03/01/2017

Five members of a Pakistani family under criminal investigation for allegedly misusing their positions as computer administrators for dozens of Democrats in the House of Representatives were paid at least $4 million from July 2009 to the present, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Evidence suggests some of the dozens of House Democrats — many of whom serve on the intelligence, homeland security and foreign affairs committees — who employed the suspects were inexplicably paying people they rarely or never saw. See the interactive graphic at the end of this story for the names of the employing representatives.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/#ixzz4aHMRcFyv

Offline dfwgator

But....but......RUSSIANS!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
WTH?  Does this explain why the dems are going after Sessions so hard?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
WTH?  Does this explain why the dems are going after Sessions so hard?
Preemptive strike?

If they don't 'get' him, they might get 'got'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Preemptive strike?

If they don't 'get' him, they might get 'got'.

That's what I think.  Demoralize and destroy before they can get them.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's what I think.  Demoralize and destroy before they can get them.
By taking an early crack at him, successful or not, any investigation of them by him can be presented as 'payback' for their allegations and dismissed by the MSM.
Chess, not checkers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis