Author Topic: 'Stand Against Hate' rally being held in response to Jewish cemetery vandalism  (Read 361 times)

Offline Suppressed

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Stand-Against-Hate-rally-Jewish-cemetery-vandalism-Mount-Carmel-March-2-2017.html

'Stand Against Hate' rally being held in response to Jewish cemetery vandalism
Updated: MARCH 2, 2017 — 2:14 PM EST
by RealTime Desk

A "Stand Against Hate" rally is taking place on Independence Mall in response to vandalism reported earlier this week at a Jewish cemetery in Wissinoming.

Up to 100 headstones were damaged at Mount Carmel Cemetery, prompting an outpouring of donations to restore the graves. Thursday afternoon, a crowd gathered on Independence Mall in an effort to promote security and peace in the wake of the vandalism, which shocked the community and made headlines worldwide.

Excerpt. More text and hyperlinks at link above.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Of course it's perfectly okiley-dokiley for Muslims to hate the "infidels".

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They could have used those demonrat women in their modern Klan whites there. :silly: