Author Topic: Anti-Israel hate is a symptom of the UN Human Rights Council's cancerous corruption  (Read 364 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anti-Israel hate is a symptom of the UN Human Rights Council's cancerous corruption

The U.N. Human Rights Council (UNHRC) is corrupt to its core, and its lashing out at Israel is a manifestation of the group’s immoral, corrupt structure. Tasked a decade ago with promoting and defending human rights around the world, the UNHRC has failed to carry out its founding mission.

The U.S. delegation to the council, led by Erin Barclay, threatened America’s departure from the prominent U.N. subdivision Wednesday, claiming the international organization’s unhealthy “obsession” with the state of Israel threatens the group’s credibility and “makes a mockery of this council.”

In Geneva, Barclay, the U.S. deputy assistant secretary of state, stated: “The U.S. also remains deeply troubled by the council's consistent, unfair and unbalanced focus on one democratic country, Israel.”

“For this council to have any credibility, let alone success, it must move away from its unbalanced and unproductive positions,” she said. “As we consider our future engagements, my government will be considering the council’s actions with an eye to reform, to more fully achieve the council’s missions to protect and promote human rights.”

The UNHRC has long been a group that has overlooked worldwide atrocities in favor of singling out Israel with rhetorical aggression and condemnation....

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/anti-israel-hate-is-a-symptom-of-the-un-human-rights-councils-cancerous-corruption#sthash.ZVSJhwnm.dpuf
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The title is a little confusing. Reads like it is a condemnation of people who don't hate Israel.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!