Author Topic: Judge in Casey Anthony Trial: She May Have Killed Daughter by Accident  (Read 409 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Judge in Casey Anthony Trial: She May Have Killed Daughter by Accident

Belvin Perry Jr., the judge who presided over Casey Anthony’s murder trial, said in a new interview that the Orlando resident may have killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, by accident in 2008.

Perry, who has since retired as a judge and joined a private law firm in 2014, told the Orlando Sentinel that he believes it’s possible that Anthony, 30, inadvertently gave her daughter too much chloroform in an attempt to keep her quiet.

“There was a possibility that she may have utilized that to keep the baby quiet ... and just used too much of it, and the baby died,” he told the newspaper in an interview published on Thursday, March 2. The former judge said that while he found no fault in the jury’s acquittal of Anthony in 2011, evidence presented during the trial showed that she did internet searches about how to use chloroform as a sedative.

Continued: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-she-may-have-killed-daughter-by-accident-w470019

This just hit the news in a number of articles, I know the trial really fascinated a lot of people. I was not that caught up in it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:43:26 pm by TomSea »

geronl

I guess just enough chloroform is good parenting?

Offline dfwgator

Because every parent gives their kid Chloroform?

WTF is Chloroform anyway?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Because every parent gives their kid Chloroform?

WTF is Chloroform anyway?
short answer, inhaled it can knock you out (handy to operate on people back when), but the downside is too much, you die.

Everything you wanted to know about chloroform but were afraid to ask (MSDS) http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927133
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator