Author Topic: Many Worry About Nancy Pelosi’s Mental State. Trey Gowdy Nails It [VIDEO]  (Read 1684 times)

rangerrebew

Many Worry About Nancy Pelosi’s Mental State. Trey Gowdy Nails It [VIDEO]

Nancy Pelosi has spent the past few weeks making a fool of herself time and time again and many wonder whether she is suffering from some kind of mental disorder.  It may be that Trey Gowdy has the best take on her condition.

“mind numbingly stupid.”

South Carolina Representative Trey Gowdy (R) is not one for mincing words. He pretty much says what he thinks, which is why he got elected and which is why he has gained even greater respect in pursuing the scandals of the Obama administration. Appearing with Greta van Susteren on Fox News’ On the Record, Gowdy said in response to being asked about Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) comments about the vote for contempt of Attorney General Eric Holder were “mind numbingly stupid.”

http://rightalerts.com/many-worry-about-nancy-pelosis-mental-state-trey-gowdy-nails-it-video/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:40:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

Nancy's mental state is somewhere between "vegetable" and "please water daily".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The story says it's new, but Van Susteren left FNC last September.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Maybe people are just realizing that.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

Gowdy saying, “mind numbingly stupid”, is a personal attack that means nothing.  He is smart and should know better than that.

She shows signs of dementia/mental confusion, and possibly has had a stroke because she is so much worse than last year.  I heard/saw the last time she spoke to the press a few days ago.  I base what I believe about her present condition, on hearing her speak for years and now she can't find the words she wants, says the wrong words/words that make no sense for the sentence she is speaking.  She is grabbing words that first come to mind.  The greater part of this, is, she is mentally confused.  She used to stay on topic and now she can't.

She can't do her job because of this mental confusion, and should retire.  I couldn't believe they voted her in again as their leader.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:54:24 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@rangerrebew

Gowdy saying, “mind numbingly stupid”, is a personal attack that means nothing.  He is smart and should know better than that.

She shows signs of dementia/mental confusion, and possibly has had a stroke because she is so much worse than last year.  I heard/saw the last time she spoke to the press a few days ago.  I base what I believe about her present condition, on hearing her speak for years and now she can't find the words she wants, says the wrong words/words that make no sense for the sentence she is speaking.  She is grabbing words that first come to mind.  The greater part of this, is, she is mentally confused.  She used to stay on topic and now she can't.

She can't do her job because of this mental confusion, and should retire.  I couldn't believe they voted her in again as their leader.

Your observation is deeper than mine, which is that she looks like she aged 10 years in the past 2.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

This interview of Gowdy's is from '14 and the writer is just getting around to reporting on it?

BTW, all these investigations Gowdy conducted went absolutely nowhere. He is a grandstanding used car salesman.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This interview of Gowdy's is from '14 and the writer is just getting around to reporting on it?

BTW, all these investigations Gowdy conducted went absolutely nowhere. He is a grandstanding used car salesman.

I'm afraid you're correct, Frank.  And to think I once supported him for a leadership role, it turns out he's as reliable as Issa.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

I heard she has a new gig - at MSNBC.

Not sure if it's true since it seems so out of place, but that's the rumor.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Wiki says she's at NBC, which could be anything from the broadcast net to CNBC and PMSNBC.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Vulcan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nancy's mental state is somewhere between "vegetable" and "please water daily".
Laugh, but the staffers will prop these people up long after they should just to get another term of employment. A Senator from ND was run through one extra time (yes, a Democrat), with ads which used file footage and old comments and voice overs, and re-elected. He didn't finish the term (his widow replaced him, iirc), but the staffers did.
SnaFranNan has probably hit the point where the Botox has gone to the brain, but with Dems, that doesn't matter anyway. The media will cover for all but their most egregious moments, and ignore those if possible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Standard gummint practice. "We held a hearing and took testimony/heard comments from from umpty-gozillion people." (and then did diddley squat or whatever they had intended to in the first place, regardless).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi will never leave office until she is dead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi will never leave office until she is dead.

How will we tell?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

How will we tell?
After a few days of standing/sitting in the same place she'll start to smell really bad and still be wearing the same outfit.

C S Lewis

Offline anubias

"For the Record" comes on daily at 6pm.  They changed one word.  LOL

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Maybe people are just realizing that.

Where is she?  Don't miss her.  And where is Megyn Kelly?  Tucker Carlson is much better.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Where is she?  Don't miss her.  And where is Megyn Kelly?  Tucker Carlson is much better.

Emjay, I don't know.  I never watched her.

Online DB

Your observation is deeper than mine, which is that she looks like she aged 10 years in the past 2.

Bondo has its limits.

rangerrebew

I couldn't believe they voted her in again as their leader.

Doesn't it speak volumes about the rank and file democrats; about their sanity?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bondo has its limits.

Very good reference. I liked that movie.
 :thumbsup:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

After a few days of standing/sitting in the same place she'll start to smell really bad and still be wearing the same outfit.

So she is dead now?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Very good reference. I liked that movie.
 :thumbsup:

There's a movie?  I'm a child of the '70s, from Michigan and salty roads.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

So she is dead now?
Not unless she's been wearing the same clothes all week.

C S Lewis