Author Topic: Politico....Was this the Trump that could win in 2020?  (Read 472 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Politico....Was this the Trump that could win in 2020?
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:19:51 pm »

Was this the Trump that could win in 2020?

Forty days into his term, the president won acclaim for delivering a presidential speech.

By Edward-Isaac Dovere

03/01/17 05:04 AM EST

President Donald Trump cleared a low bar: He read proficiently off a teleprompter, he looked human as he spurred long applause for the widow of the Navy SEAL killed in the raid he ordered, he didn’t get into a shouting match with any Democrats or slip off into a rant about reporters as the enemy of the people.

Or, in the words of House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.), who was excited Trump threw him a bone on some details of health care reform: “That was a home run.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-speech-2020-235553
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Politico....Was this the Trump that could win in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 07:12:20 pm »
Could be. How long before he's tweeting like a moron again and acting like a fool?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Politico....Was this the Trump that could win in 2020?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 07:14:26 pm »
Definitely!  Especially if he gets the congress moving to take advantage of the current opportunity!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien