Author Topic: ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi acknowledges defeat in Iraq (Political Rules of Engagement)  (Read 7943 times)

Offline LonestarDream

You got me mixed up with someone else.

Imagine, one telling others not to vote for Trump just prior to the election, now finding such fault with an innocent question by a BBC reporter and accusing others of not supporting Trump with a lot of righteous disdain, may I add.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Iraqi Day 🇮🇶‏ @iraqi_day 10m10 minutes ago

#BREAKING
#Iraq Joint Operations officially announce Federal Police have regained control of police Dept & court complex in Dawasa #Mosul.

Breaking news
@LonestarDream

Offline LonestarDream

Iraqi Day 🇮🇶‏ @iraqi_day 10m10 minutes ago

#BREAKING
#Iraq Joint Operations officially announce Federal Police have regained control of police Dept & court complex in Dawasa #Mosul.

Breaking news
@LonestarDream

Saw that.  Also took the second bridge.  Not that anyone cares, but Trump is WINNING.

BIG TIME in Iraq and soon in Syria.

Rules of engagement.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Saw that.  Also took the second bridge.  Not that anyone cares, but Trump is WINNING.

Off topic here... I am looking for some backup for why we might be unhappy with McMaster. Got anything for me?I am not seeing that he was given ongoing responsibility for holding Tal Afar after he took it. He was reassigned.

Offline LonestarDream

Off topic here... I am looking for some backup for why we might be unhappy with McMaster. Got anything for me?I am not seeing that he was given ongoing responsibility for holding Tal Afar after he took it. He was reassigned.

My main issue with McMaster is that he against saying 'Radical Islam.'

The IRANIANS are saying Radical Islam.  The IRanians are calling ISIS infidels and takfiris.

So Trump , The Iraqi CTS, The Kurds , The Russians, Iran , *Most* of the Saudis  :laugh: , Turkmen think that ISIS is RADICAL ISLAM ( some would say takfiris ) BUT Not McMaster, who is a disaster.

Hey, I just critisized Trump for firing Flynn.  Do I get  a scooby snack?

Offline LonestarDream

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
My main issue with McMaster is that he against saying 'Radical Islam.'

The IRANIANS are saying Radical Islam.  The IRanians are calling ISIS infidels and takfiris.

So Trump , The Iraqi CTS, The Kurds , The Russians, Iran , *Most* of the Saudis  :laugh: , Turkmen think that ISIS is RADICAL ISLAM ( some would say takfiris ) BUT Not McMaster, who is a disaster.

Hey, I just critisized Trump for firing Flynn.  Do I get  a scooby snack?

I see. McMaster was able to take Tal Afar by gaining the confidence of the locals. He put his own troops into the neighborhoods on a 24 hr basis, rather that leaving them unsecured at times, which seems to have been the practice of some.

He says that the term is ultimately counter productive, Do you know better than he? I can't say that I do.

btw, I can anticipate your reply. I'll tell you when I am right.  888high58888