Author Topic: Study claims Milford-based Subway’s chicken only contains 50 percent chicken  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Not a fan of breasts so large and saggy they look like they could rip off her chest.

Nor am I. But sometimes you just have to sit back and appreciate the magnitude of a situation.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nor am I. But sometimes you just have to sit back and appreciate the magnitude of a situation.
Like going to a car show and seeing some really neat custom vehicles, but they aren't practical for what you do. Still, some things are marvels of engineering.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

Like going to a car show and seeing some really neat custom vehicles, but they aren't practical for what you do. Still, some things are marvels of engineering.

Exactly. Besides, I believe it was the great philosopher Dennis De'Young (of Styx fame) who once observed.."I like big things. The size of them impresses me."

Wingnut

Or the uniqueness of the situation. I once new a young "social worker" who worked nights down at the booby hatch in Orlando who could crush a beer can between her thighs. Some skills and abilities are needed to get the job done.