Author Topic: RED ALERT: SHOCK – Democrat On MSNBC Says Trump Is Bringing Back “SLAVERY” To America (VIDEO)  (Read 582 times)

rangerrebew

February 27, 2017 By Kirsty Jane
RED ALERT: SHOCK – Democrat On MSNBC Says Trump Is Bringing Back “SLAVERY” To America (VIDEO)

During a Saturday discussion on MSNBC about President Donald Trump’s presidency, Michelle Bernard, the president and CEO of the Bernard Center for Women, said she “can’t help but think” slavery is on its way back.

From Breitbart

“When you say 400 years, you know what that harkens back to is slavery coming back right around the corner,” Bernard said. “[T]he point is you can’t help but think it, and that’s what’s really sad.”

http://eheadlines.com/red-alert-shock-democrat-on-msnbc-says-trump-is-bringing-back-slavery-to-america-video-1/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 04:50:06 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Will, at any time, black liberals ever come up with an answer other than blaming everything on slavery? 8detect8

Offline dfwgator

Well then, Michelle, I suggest you start brushing up on those cotton picking skills.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
You know there's going to be a commentary coming from Diamond & Silk on this soon.. I can't wait.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bolobaby

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline DiogenesLamp

February 27, 2017 By Kirsty Jane
RED ALERT: SHOCK – Democrat On MSNBC Says Trump Is Bringing Back “SLAVERY” To America (VIDEO)

Sorry.  Your race card is over drawn.   You have jumped the shark and nobody care when you cry "wolf!"  anymore. 

You should have saved that ammunition for an actual threat. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LMAO

Sorry.  Your race card is over drawn.   You have jumped the shark and nobody care when you cry "wolf!"  anymore. 

You should have saved that ammunition for an actual threat.

It's a well they have gone into too many times and now it's dry. Crying racism used to work for the left as it was their go to response when losing a debate against a conservative. The idea was to get you off of the subject they were losing and get you to defend yourself. But, as you said, they've overdone it and now most people ignore, and many times, laugh off the accusation.

The problem for the left is they never learned to debate beyond the name calling so that's all they have left. They never developed any debating skills to debate their positions in an intellectual manner
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy