Author Topic: POTUS Trump on Minority Leader Pelosi: “I Think She’s Incompetent… She’s Done a Terrible Job” (VIDEO)  (Read 318 times)

rangerrebew

POTUS Trump on Minority Leader Pelosi: “I Think She’s Incompetent… She’s Done a Terrible Job” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Feb 28th, 2017 8:11 am 18 Comments

The FOX and Friends hosts interviewed President Donald Trump in the White House.

The president was asked about Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and her latest lunacy.

President Trump told them, “I think she’s incompetent.”

President Trump: “Well I’ve been watching Nancy’s statements. I think she’s incompetent actually if you look what’s going on with the Democrats and the party it’s getting smaller and smaller. In a certain way I don’t like to see it because I like a two party system. And we’re soon going to have a one party system. I actually think a two party system is healthy and good. But she’s done a terrible job. I think she’s wrong. There are those who say I’ve done more than anyone in 100 days.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/potus-trump-minority-leader-pelosi-think-shes-incompetent-shes-done-terrible-job-video/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:44:31 pm by rangerrebew »