Author Topic: Jorge Ramos to Latino Immigrants: ‘This Is OUR Country, Not Theirs…’  (Read 996 times)

Offline anubias

Video at Link:  http://louderwithcrowder.com/jorge-ramos-latino-immigrants/

What he says during the video:

I am an immigrant, just like many of you. I am a proud Latino immigrant here in the United States. My name is Jorge Ramos, and I work at Univision and at the Fusion network. And you know exactly what is going on here in the United States. There are many people who do not want us to be here, and who want to create a wall in order to separate us. But you know what? This is also our country. Let me repeat this: OUR country, not theirs. It is our country.
And we are not going to leave.We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States. And thanks to US, the United States eats, grows and, as we’ve seen today, sings and dances. So when they attack us, we already know what we are going to do. We are not going to sit down. We will not shut up. And we will not leave. That is what we are going to do.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Jorge Ramos to Latino Immigrants: ‘This Is OUR Country, Not Theirs…’
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:21:23 am »
This is the type of chatter that will ensure that his movement of flooding the country with illegals will fail.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:45:49 am »
This is the type of chatter that will ensure that his movement of flooding the country with illegals will fail.
Agreed. Even though I know what he says is ridiculous. And I know he is saying this out of childish pride and bravado. Still, this kind of incitement only hurts their cause.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 02:17:37 am »
The only thing that makes this guy dangerous is his millions of sycophantic viewers.

This isn't like English-speaking media where there is an awareness of liberal bias in the media and a real choice. This guy's outlet is seen by about 80% of Spanish-speaking America. So when he speaks, people believe him.

If you want to talk about the need to discredit the media, he is the first one that needs to be made an example of.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 02:32:29 am »
Video at Link:  http://louderwithcrowder.com/jorge-ramos-latino-immigrants/

What he says during the video:

Jorge, most Latino LEGAL immigrants don't want the illegals here neither.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 04:22:22 am »
Maybe this was in immigration too, just saying. Other forums are here too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 04:58:58 am »
My Father, rest his soul, always said they wouldn't be happy till they got it back

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 05:52:50 am »
My Father, rest his soul, always said they wouldn't be happy till they got it back

Problem is the Mexicans move to Maine and are like 'Yanqui go home.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 08:53:38 am »
I guess we could try to pin Ramos down to a specific point in time to get some clarification.

Then ask him how Mexico plans to pay for all the government benefits their new citizens are expecting to receive.  And they are used to receiving a lot.