Author Topic: Puppies Freezing and Abandoned in the Aftermath of the Dakota Access Pipeline Protest  (Read 1696 times)

Offline endicom

National Review
Paul Crookston
Feb. 27, 2017

Dakota Access Pipeline protesters were finally evicted from their camp last week, but workers in the immense cleanup operation have had to help out some freezing four-legged residents that were abandoned. Volunteers with the Furry Friends Rockin’ Rescue have found eight abandoned dogs — six of which are puppies — since campers vacated the premises.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445281/dakota-access-pipeline-protesters-leave-dogs-abandoned-camp-site

Offline dfwgator

Liberals showing their true colors.

Offline endicom

Wingnut

Scum.  Pure liberal scum.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Hang 'em. You can tell a lot by the way a man treats his horse or his dog.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline endicom

Hang 'em. You can tell a lot by the way a man treats his horse or his dog.

I hope this goes viral because a lot of people will want to hang them.

Offline dfwgator

Don't be redundant.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
What is this world coming to?

Sometimes I really hate people.

How do we help the puppies?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:33:02 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Norm Lenhart

If liberals want to act like animals, they should not be extended human rights. Put them in cages and walk away.

Yes, I am entirely serious.

Offline endicom

I don't mean to shock you but Furry Friends Rockin’ Rescue is asking for donations.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

I don't mean to shock you but Furry Friends Rockin’ Rescue is asking for donations.

I'll google them and squeeze together five dollars. I'm on a fixed income , but ......

Thank you @endicom

Offline endicom

If liberals want to act like animals, they should not be extended human rights. Put them in cages and walk away.

Yes, I am entirely serious.

I'll settle for this story getting out. This on top of the mountain of filth those people left behind should give people an idea of what they really are.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@Freya

http://www.furryfriendsrockinrescue.org/donation/

If money is tight, spread the word instead.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
@Freya

http://www.furryfriendsrockinrescue.org/donation/

If money is tight, spread the word instead.  :beer:

I just sent them five dollars. I wish it was more. I hate being semi poor. (Fixed income) I can always scrape together a few dollars for a worthy charity.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:01:11 am by Freya »

Offline Norm Lenhart

You misunderstand! The puppies belonged to 'the community'! so when the evil government of privilege destroyed 'the community' each person was forced to leave against their will. So as each person left, the remaining members of 'the community' were taking care of the dogs. When the 'community' of one was all that remained and finialy unjustly forced out, it became incumbent on the privileged Govt to take responsibility.

Because reasons.

Because a liberal is never responsible for their actions.

Offline Frank Cannon

Millennial garbage. Make a huge mess throwing a tantrum and then expect mom and dad to clean up the mess. How self centered do you have to be to abandon a bunch of puppies to die in the snow?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Millennial garbage. Make a huge mess throwing a tantrum and then expect mom and dad to clean up the mess. How self centered do you have to be to abandon a bunch of puppies to die in the snow?

Look up "The Family" and their exploits. Nothing new. Or even millennial about it, really...though Millenials are certainly worse. It's just how liberals are with their Enviro BS. Like locusts. They leave nothing but destruction behind.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'll settle for this story getting out. This on top of the mountain of filth those people left behind should give people an idea of what they really are.

It won't. It will be buried ASAP as all the stories like this have been.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You misunderstand! The puppies belonged to 'the community'! so when the evil government of privilege destroyed 'the community' each person was forced to leave against their will. So as each person left, the remaining members of 'the community' were taking care of the dogs. When the 'community' of one was all that remained and finialy unjustly forced out, it became incumbent on the privileged Govt to take responsibility.

Because reasons.

Because a liberal is never responsible for their actions.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Or Californians

Wingnut

Dandy Don Meredith

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I just sent them five dollars. I wish it was more. I hate being semi poor. (Fixed income) I can always scrape together a few dollars for a worthy charity.

There's something you can do that doesn't involve money (depending on where you are, of course!).

The people who run shelters are amazing folks. But they can't give the time and attention to each resident that they may need.
So - go visit. Sit with the cats or dogs, play with them, talk to them. It makes it easier for them to be homed as they are still socialized. Doesn't do your heart bad either.  ^-^

(Disclaimer - three grandkids do this every weekend, come rain or shine. Their idea, too.)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:44:49 am by EC »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

But....but... They did it to protect the water!  **nononono*

...in a flood plain. Perfect.

(Someone's missing some livestock...https://www.quora.com/What-Native-American-groups-traditionally-ate-dog-and-does-this-tradition-continue-today)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:58:13 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What is this world coming to?

Sometimes I really hate people.

Freya, you are a much better person than I,..........I hate people a lot more often then sometimes and have very little patience use for people like these, those that so callously regard the life of an animal will have even less regard for human life, the exception may be the members of PETA, but no they have callously killed more pets and thrown them into dumpster like trash than any kill shelter. i think people that commit these acts should be removed from the gene pool with extreme prejudice. And that's why I didn't go into law enforcement. :whistle:
I would imagine that by now these puppies have not only received many gifts of cash, but also many offers of adoption, and may they get the love they deserve for the rest of their lives.

@Freya
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:00:15 am by GtHawk »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis