Author Topic: ISIS Now Strapping Suicide Vests On Puppies  (Read 1862 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: ISIS Now Strapping Suicide Vests On Puppies
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:48:59 pm »
These are really the most depraved persons,  what's this world coming to?

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 11:16:02 pm »
Some Iraqis drew the line at murdering a dog.  He was rescued.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 12:27:19 am »
I saw this yesterday and sent it to another member here. Neither of us had the heart to post it.

I cried over it. There is a place in hell for people who abuse animals.

And now I'm crying again.  8888crybaby 888cryingkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 03:09:21 am »
What do expect, these subhumans have no respect for the life of people, why should they have the least respect for one of the few animals they won't have sex with?

This just in to the newsroom, former resident obama has forcefully denounced ISIS for strapping bombs on puppies as a terrible................waste of food!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 10:07:06 am »
What do expect, these subhumans have no respect for the life of people, why should they have the least respect for one of the few animals they won't have sex with?

This just in to the newsroom, former resident obama has forcefully denounced ISIS for strapping bombs on puppies as a terrible................waste of food!

Ha! You want steak, chops, or burger?
Burger? Ahmed! Bring the vest!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 03:44:44 pm »
As if I need another reason to dislike Muslims.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 03:53:59 pm »

As if I need another reason to dislike Muslims.

Muslims saved that puppy.   You have to differentiate,  as with any group of folks,  between the kind and the heartless.   Plenty of Christians beat their wives and kids and drown their pets.  But that's not because they're Christians.   Isn't there enough hate in this world?   Is there really anything to be gained by spouting religious bigotry on the internet? 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:57:22 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 03:57:23 pm »
Muslims saved that puppy.   You have to differentiate,  as with any group of folks,  between the kind and the heartless.   Plenty of Christians beat their wives and kids and drown their pets.  But that's not because their Christians.   There's enough hate in this world; is there really anything to be gained by spouting bigotry on the internet?
(Red herring alert!)Source for "Plenty of Christians beating wives and kids and drowning pets"?

How many Christians are putting bomb vests on dogs?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 04:59:03 pm »
Muslims saved that puppy.   You have to differentiate,  as with any group of folks,  between the kind and the heartless.   Plenty of Christians beat their wives and kids and drown their pets.  But that's not because they're Christians.   Isn't there enough hate in this world?   Is there really anything to be gained by spouting religious bigotry on the internet?
@Jazzhead I did not use the word HATE, I said dislike. Quoting me is fine, misquoting me is a logical fallacy, as is trying to draw a parallel between Muslims and the misbehavior of some Christians. It is called a red herring.
Christians may be guilty of a lot of things, but I don't see any of them strapping bombs onto women, children, the mentally challenged, or the most noble of animals; the dog.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 05:25:40 pm »
@Jazzhead I did not use the word HATE, I said dislike. Quoting me is fine, misquoting me is a logical fallacy, as is trying to draw a parallel between Muslims and the misbehavior of some Christians. It is called a red herring.
Christians may be guilty of a lot of things, but I don't see any of them strapping bombs onto women, children, the mentally challenged, or the most noble of animals; the dog.

I didn't misquote you;  I quoted you exactly.   My point wasn't to denigrate Christians, but to illustrate the bigotry inherent in the quoted statements.   There are good and bad Muslims, just as there are good and back Christians.  In the video, the Muslims who saved that puppy denounce the Islamofascists as "sick".   And so they are.   I judge folks by their words and actions,  not by which Abrahamic faith tradition they belong to.   
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:26:37 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 05:31:49 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k
Sometimes a tasteless joke is just a joke, and a sarcastic comment just that, sarcastic,not an invitation to be called a bigot.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:33:23 pm by GtHawk »

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 07:02:08 pm »
I didn't misquote you;  I quoted you exactly.   My point wasn't to denigrate Christians, but to illustrate the bigotry inherent in the quoted statements.   There are good and bad Muslims, just as there are good and back Christians.  In the video, the Muslims who saved that puppy denounce the Islamofascists as "sick".   And so they are.   I judge folks by their words and actions,  not by which Abrahamic faith tradition they belong to.   
@Jazzhead BULLSHITE! Show me the word "HATE" in my original post. when you can't have the stones to sack up and apologize.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 07:36:27 pm »
@Jazzhead BULLSHITE! Show me the word "HATE" in my original post. when you can't have the stones to sack up and apologize.

You disagree with my comment regarding your post - but I did not "misquote" it.   It is quoted verbatim right alongside my commentary.   Why don't you get off your high horse and address my point - folks should be judged by their words and actions, not by the faith tradition they may follow.  In this case,  notwithstanding your dismissal of Muslims, it was Muslims who both termed the Islamofascists "sick" and who saved this puppy from destruction. 

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:39:22 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 07:37:29 pm »
 :eatdrink:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 08:17:30 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 08:37:57 pm »
You disagree with my comment regarding your post - but I did not "misquote" it.   It is quoted verbatim right alongside my commentary.   Why don't you get off your high horse and address my point - folks should be judged by their words and actions, not by the faith tradition they may follow.  In this case,  notwithstanding your dismissal of Muslims, it was Muslims who both termed the Islamofascists "sick" and who saved this puppy from destruction.
@Jazzhead here are some cold hard statistics for you to mull over.
The percentages of muslim populations have increased in various areas but this does not alter the gist of the article.
<p>Here’s how it works:</p>
<p>As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:</p>
<p>United States — Muslim 1.8%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%</p>
<p>At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:</p>
<p>Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 5.2%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%</p>
<p>From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:</p>
<p>France — Muslim 8%

Philippines — Muslim 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad &amp; Tobago — Muslim 5.8%</p>
<p>At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.</p>
<p>When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:</p>
<p>Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%</p>
<p>After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:</p>
<p>Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%</p>
<p>At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:</p>
<p>Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%</p>
<p>From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:</p>
<p>Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77..5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%</p>
<p>After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:</p>
<p>Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%</p>
<p>100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:</p>
<p>Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%</p>
<p>Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.</p>
<p>It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.</p>
<p>Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.</p>
<p>Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.</p>
<p>Feel free to copy this info and spread it to other forums.</p>
<p>Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. The wolves will be herding the sheep!</p>

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 08:53:43 pm »

Spoken like a true liberal. 

Why don't you come out of the closet Zizzy and admit you are a troll... just here to get a rise out of people. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 09:17:40 pm »
Spoken like a true liberal. 

Why don't you come out of the closet Zizzy and admit you are a troll... just here to get a rise out of people.

What gets a rise out of me are cretins who label Muslims as "subhumans" who lack "respect for one of the few animals they won't have sex with".   If it makes me a "liberal" to call out such disgusting bigotry, then so be it.   

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 09:47:44 pm »
The Soviets tried this in WWII. They trained dogs to run under vehicles, and then equipped them with bombs that had a trigger sticking up for when they ran under the German tanks.

Trouble was, they turned around and ran under the vehicles they were used to...Soviet ones!  Poor pooches didn't survive the experiment, and neither many Soviet soldiers.

The US actually had an anti-tank dog program, too, buy never deployed them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:58:50 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2017, 11:15:31 pm »
Letting slip the dogs of war just isn't what it used to be.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2017, 11:40:14 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2017, 01:14:42 am »
What gets a rise out of me are cretins who label Muslims as "subhumans" who lack "respect for one of the few animals they won't have sex with".   If it makes me a "liberal" to call out such disgusting bigotry, then so be it.
Wow sucks to have your hot button pushed , Eh? It's Cretin with a capital 'C' if you are gonna keep insulting. I upset you, well no you upset yourself when you read the Muslim into my comment where it doesn't exist and then you continue by misquoting me and and placing an all encompassing Muslims in a context I never used. I will not apologize for my description of the animals doing using puppies this way, be as outraged and morally superior as you wish. I might even suggest you use that option that this wonderful site and it's owner provide, the ignore feature, so that you never have to be morally outraged by me again. Really, I'm concerned about your blood pressure.