Author Topic: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump  (Read 3982 times)

Offline mountaineer

I agree.  Why Michelle puts up with it is beyond me.
I'm guessing she doesn't really care. If it were a real marriage,  she would.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline r9etb

I suppose it could explain the frequent vacations.... still, the idea of an unrelated adult woman living in the same house is just strange.  Maybe she and Michelle have a thing.  Or maybe Michelle is the beard and ValJar is the wife.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I agree.  There's already something very odd about the fact that she's been living in the same house with them for the past 8 years; and for her to do it again.... Why Michelle puts up with it is beyond me.
Michelle has those shoulders NFL scouts dream of. Perhaps Jarrett does too.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

I thought Michelle has a new boyfriend now.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They will never recoup from book sales.   And it is $65 million, not $60 million.

The best selling books of recent vintage of all time were few that made 100 million copies. http://jamesclear.com/best-books/best-selling

But Obama will never make that.

This is pure and simple money laundering by influential individuals.

The IRS should investigate on the profit motive as this has almost zero chance of having profit.

The publisher has already said they're giving millions of copies out to charities, free of charge so there's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The publisher has already said they're giving millions of copies out to charities, free of charge so there's that.

So it's a straight up payoff financed by whom still unknown.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yup.  Just Like Jim Wright.

Exactly!  These democrat slugs have more acts than Ringling Brothers ever thought about having!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 01:38:46 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Exactly!  These democrat slugs have more acts than Ringling Brothers ever thought about having!

That's only because they have the media @Bigun

Imagine a world with a non-political press..... 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's only because they have the media @Bigun

Imagine a world with a non-political press.....

@Right_in_Virginia

I can imagine it! But it has never existed in this country.  Not ever!  But they did once have some standards that they applied to their work. THAT is what is missing now. They have none. They are complete prostitutes!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

@Right_in_Virginia

I can imagine it! But it has never existed in this country.  Not ever!  But they did once have some standards that they applied to their work. THAT is what is missing now. They have none. They are complete prostitutes!

I disagree ... prostitutes are benign.  The press/media is our fifth column!

@Bigun

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I disagree ... prostitutes are benign.  The press/media is our fifth column!

@Bigun

@Right_in_Virginia

Some are! Some aren't! Most current members of the MSM fit into the latter category and they do indeed constitute our fifth column.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

@Right_in_Virginia

Some are! Some aren't! Most current members of the MSM fit into the latter category and they do indeed constitute our fifth column.

Agree.   :thumbsup:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Will Valerie Jarrett still be distributing the day's talking points to the media like she has been from the White House the past 8 years?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I guess there was more truth than we realized to the rumors ol Val was "Obama's brain" during his time in the WH.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So it's a straight up payoff financed by whom still unknown.
I would think the IRS has the power to determine from whence that income came.  It is surely in their prerogative and likely in their authority.

The IRS Mission
Provide America's taxpayers top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all.
This mission statement describes our role and the public’s expectation about how we should perform that role.
In the United States, the Congress passes tax laws and requires taxpayers to comply.
The taxpayer’s role is to understand and meet his or her tax obligations.
The IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I would think the IRS has the power to determine from whence that income came.  It is surely in their prerogative and likely in their authority.

The IRS Mission
Provide America's taxpayers top quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities and enforce the law with integrity and fairness to all.
This mission statement describes our role and the public’s expectation about how we should perform that role.
In the United States, the Congress passes tax laws and requires taxpayers to comply.
The taxpayer’s role is to understand and meet his or her tax obligations.
The IRS role is to help the large majority of compliant taxpayers with the tax law, while ensuring that the minority who are unwilling to comply pay their fair share.

Problem is that you cannot find what you never look for!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I guess there was more truth than we realized to the rumors ol Val was "Obama's brain" during his time in the WH.

If I was an enterprising young journalist I'd be spending a lot of time hanging around ex White House staffers.  Especially the female ex staffers.  Rumor has it the queen bee treated women like crap and I'm sure more than one has an ax to grind.

Was it VJ that issued the stand down order during the Benghazi attack?  We know she played a key role in engineering the coverup.  And speaking of coverups, a lot of key players had to be moved around the chess board to keep them out of the spotlight during the Fast and Furious scandal.  Old Barry isn't exactly the chess playing type of guy, he spends a lot of time doing a disappearing act.  Vegas odds are on VJ manipulating the pawns.  I'm sure in eight years she made it to the top of more than one person's sh*t list.

The VJ list is as long as it is ugly.  And there's plenty of clues hiding in plain sight.  Just because the American public isn't aware of VJ's dirty work doesn't mean Washington regulars haven't been talking about this for years at cocktail parties.  Makes for some pretty easy pickin's for some enterprising young journalist.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

SOME of us figured out what was going on, and reported on it here, a LONG time ago!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If I was an enterprising young journalist I'd be spending a lot of time hanging around ex White House staffers.  Especially the female ex staffers.  Rumor has it the queen bee treated women like crap and I'm sure more than one has an ax to grind.

Was it VJ that issued the stand down order during the Benghazi attack?  We know she played a key role in engineering the coverup.  And speaking of coverups, a lot of key players had to be moved around the chess board to keep them out of the spotlight during the Fast and Furious scandal.  Old Barry isn't exactly the chess playing type of guy, he spends a lot of time doing a disappearing act.  Vegas odds are on VJ manipulating the pawns.  I'm sure in eight years she made it to the top of more than one person's sh*t list.

The VJ list is as long as it is ugly.  And there's plenty of clues hiding in plain sight.  Just because the American public isn't aware of VJ's dirty work doesn't mean Washington regulars haven't been talking about this for years at cocktail parties.  Makes for some pretty easy pickin's for some enterprising young journalist.

There's probably a couple former Chiefs of Staff that would love to spill what they know about her too.  She ran at least two of them off IIRC.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Was it VJ that issued the stand down order during the Benghazi attack? 

I recall clearly the story around the Seal Team mission to off Osama bin Laden.  They were called off the mission two or three times by VJ, and I have no doubt that because they ended up eventually completing the mission she leaked the intel to the Taliban to have the team killed in that Chinook.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote:
"SOME of us figured out what was going on, and reported on it here, a LONG time ago!"

Yup.
In obama's Oz, Jarrett was "the man behind the curtain"...  ;)