General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Walking Dead Thread

<< < (64/65) > >>

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: CatherineofAragon on December 05, 2017, 03:45:12 am ---@Victoria33

If you want to know who dies,  I can tell you in PM.

--- End quote ---
@CatherineofAragon

YES.  I'M WAITING, WAITING, WAITING.....

Silver Pines:

--- Quote from: InHeavenThereIsNoBeer on December 05, 2017, 04:08:15 am ---There's only three I'd like to see die:

1) Eugene
2) Eugene
3) Eugene
4) Eugene

--- End quote ---

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

LOL

I’m with you. I used to enjoy his character, but I’m so sick of seeing his face crumple up as if he’s going to cry...can’t stand it anymore.

I really hope they don’t try to redeem him by having him go out as a hero.

Cripplecreek:

--- Quote from: CatherineofAragon on December 05, 2017, 11:50:05 am ---@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

LOL

I’m with you. I used to enjoy his character, but I’m so sick of seeing his face crumple up as if he’s going to cry...can’t stand it anymore.

I really hope they don’t try to redeem him by having him go out as a hero.

--- End quote ---

Heh  :silly:

Now about Carl. Everybody is saying he's dead because he's been bitten but he's not dead yet. The series is almost done so they'll have to reach some kind of conclusion. For all we know the mysterious helicopter will airdrop a vaccine in just in time to save Carl.

Maj. Bill Martin:
Gimple has basically said that Carl's toast, and the actor's dad has made public statements about being angry his son was written out of the show.  he gets one episode to wrap up his storyline, and that's it.

He's dead, Jim.

InHeavenThereIsNoBeer:
Well, that sucked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version