Author Topic: {*ALERT*} Mass Evac of Antarctica as Special Ops & Military Moving in {Godlike Productions}  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
The idea isn't new, at all. One of the more memorable episodes of The Outer Limits, aptly named, The Architects of Fear

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667826/reviews

Indeed.

Though probably Reagan made it more famous to more people. Hard to say.

Thanks.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Indeed.

Though probably Reagan made it more famous to more people. Hard to say.

Thanks.
Well, H.G. Wells had a go with the idea in print in 1898, only his were aliens, and Howard Koch, Orson Welles, and the Mercury Theater did their Halloween show in 1938 on the radio....then the 1953 movie, and many, many, more since.

The concept of humans unifying against a common enemy isn't new, but the idea of creating that common enemy (from space) in the flesh was a twist I had not seen elsewhere when I saw the Outer Limits show. Of course, we were full on in the earlier part of the space program (Mercury series) in those days..so this just seemed possible with a little imagination.
Which is what made it one of the best Outer Limits episodes, skipping at the very boundaries between reality and possibility.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

Well, H.G. Wells had a go with the idea in print in 1898, only his were aliens, and Howard Koch, Orson Welles, and the Mercury Theater did their Halloween show in 1938 on the radio....then the 1953 movie, and many, many, more since.

The concept of humans unifying against a common enemy isn't new, but the idea of creating that common enemy (from space) in the flesh was a twist I had not seen elsewhere when I saw the Outer Limits show. Of course, we were full on in the earlier part of the space program (Mercury series) in those days..so this just seemed possible with a little imagination.
Which is what made it one of the best Outer Limits episodes, skipping at the very boundaries between reality and possibility.

Well put.

Was that the Outer Limits show where the U.S. took a military man with a family . . . and changed his body wholesale to that of an alien. I think in the last scene . . . he was shot, of course, . . . and his wife somehow had figured out what was going on and rushed up as he was dying. They'd had a symbol of caring . . . I think it was the index finger starting at the top center of the forehead and moving down in one motion for some inches. Her hubby, the alien, made that sign as he died.

Certainly the dark lord has had millennia to plot his desired tyranny of these end times. And his henchmen the globalists have certainly been hard at work the last 100 years. And, they have certainly been aided by satan's crew of fallen angels and demonic forces.

So, we shall see what transpires between here and Armageddon. It's Not likely to be pretty.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Certainly the dark lord has had millennia to plot his desired tyranny of these end times. And his henchmen the globalists have certainly been hard at work the last 100 years. And, they have certainly been aided by satan's crew of fallen angels and demonic forces.

So, we shall see what transpires between here and Armageddon. It's Not likely to be pretty.
That was indeed the episode. He was chosen from the group by lot, and they had all agreed to go by that. He did give his wife the symbol before he died in the episode.

There has been plenty of time spent imagining the cruelties humans can perpetrate on one another, from that best of sources, humans themselves. Every fear, every terror has been documented, and will likely be used, along with those we failed to add to that library of fictional and real horrors.
For those of us who are here for that episode in human history, it is best to remember that these days are numbered anyway, that any inconvenience we suffer here is only temporary, and to resist as best we can the machinations which would perpetrate evil upon humankind, whatever that cost.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

That was indeed the episode. He was chosen from the group by lot, and they had all agreed to go by that. He did give his wife the symbol before he died in the episode.

There has been plenty of time spent imagining the cruelties humans can perpetrate on one another, from that best of sources, humans themselves. Every fear, every terror has been documented, and will likely be used, along with those we failed to add to that library of fictional and real horrors.
For those of us who are here for that episode in human history, it is best to remember that these days are numbered anyway, that any inconvenience we suffer here is only temporary, and to resist as best we can the machinations which would perpetrate evil upon humankind, whatever that cost.

I remember seeing it when it first aired, IIRC.

And, I remember feeling VERY STRONGLY a kind of inexplicable conviction . . . that somehow that plot line was going to play out in the future in some serious way(s). It was a brief sort of thought, conviction, feeling that zapped through my consciousness but it was way above average strong.

I don't know how old I was . . . a teen or early adult. Probably a teen.

I remember the whole show affected me emotionally quite a lot.

1. The arrogance of the government to trouble a family like that really disturbed me. But the government HAS BEEN AND IS A LOT LIKE THAT in this or that component of it. CERTAINLY the oligarchy running the government feels that way. The serfs and slaves are expendable fodder to use &/or trash at their whim.

That arises out of their conviction  that--in B.F. Skinner's words via my paraphrase:

MAN IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PIGEON, A RADISH OR A ROCK.

When one starts with that as a foundational value, then all manner of horrors become "no big deal."

Abortion is considered to deal with nothing more than 'tissue.' . . . and some academics et al have gone on record as saying that parents should have the option of murdering their offspring with impunity until the offspring are 6 or 7 years old.

Kind of gives new 'meaning' to the old parental threat: "I brought you into this world and I can take you out and make another one just like you."

Certainly the behavior of the ET/fallen angel critters toward mankind in abduction cases  has been, at best, like a veterinarian toward their animal patients. And, at worst . . . as specimens to dissect in the most painful and horribly ruthless ways a la the same as the cattle mutilations. Not a very friendly thing to do with a creature "made in God's image." . . . the true reality.

The evil doers will reap what they have sown.

They WILL learn the horrific errors of their ways and constructions on reality they have been fed via deceptions literally from hell.

However, massive amounts of blood will flow before most of them are forced to wake up at their point of death.

I think one of my other strong feelings from the Outer Limits episode was the extreme isolation, lonesomeness/alone-ness etc. that the man had to feel after the transformation.

The SEKRET MACHINES VOL 2 thread hereon is interesting.

Sure enough, the authors are carving out an elaborate foundation based on the constructions on reality that the critters have sold to the globalist oligarchy etc.

They are utterly devoid of understanding the true realities from Almighty God Yehovah's perspective.

And, given the givens,

HIS REALITY, HIS CONSTRUCTIONS ON REALITY

ARE THE ****ONLY**** REALITY THAT TRULY IS.

ALL other "realities" are shadows, deceptions, illusions, delusions, distortions in/to HIStory.

As they will discover, in due course.