Author Topic: Cruz Praises Harry Reid at CPAC: Thanks For the Most Conservative Cabinet in Decades  (Read 5548 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia Sen. Cruz is clearly a member of club of Senators that number 2 or 3, out of 50 ...

Who cares?  Leaders aren't formed in temperate waters .... they're formed by fire.

This is Cruz's moment to stand and prove what he's capable of.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You continue to abuse members.  I guess Sessions as AG is worst than what Hillary would have picked.

So now presenting facts is "abusing members"?

Ok well...LOL!...you play that little game if you want to... :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Who cares?  Leaders aren't formed in temperate waters .... they're formed by fire.

That's kinda funny coming from someone who did everything they could to de-legitimize the man as Conservative...as a politician and even as an American just a few short months ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Is this now the umpteenth time the Cruz supporters disagree with Cruz? 

000hehehehe

Aren't you a self-professed Cruz supporter?

Offline LonestarDream

I agree and sincerely want Cruz to succeed.  Because no else in The Senate has the chops.

Rubio?   Well Trump had dinner with Marco....
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Now if you'd like .....

Words, words, words ... pfftt ... Give me one, concrete example, if you can, where, based on his actions, Ted Cruz is more conservative than President Trump @txradioguy

Offline corbe

Aren't you a self-professed Cruz supporter?

Only on Tuesday's and Thursdays, didn't you get the memo? @Sanguine
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LonestarDream

So now presenting facts is "abusing members"?

Ok well...LOL!...you play that little game if you want to... :shrug:

LSD....  nice.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Words, words, words ... pfftt ... Give me one, concrete example, if you can, where, based on his actions, Ted Cruz is more conservative than President Trump @txradioguy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
    Only on Tuesday's and Thursdays, didn't you get the memo? @Sanguine

Darn, foiled again!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

LSD....  nice.

I do shorthand on a lot of screen names around here CL...WTF...DCp RiV...and people to TRG for mine.

Why are you getting butt hurt?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You didn't seriously expect her to accept any evidence you would provide, did you?  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

That's kinda funny coming from someone who did everything they could to de-legitimize the man as Conservative...

No, I did not @txradioguy   Please, stop making up crap about me just to avoid the subject at hand.

It is time for someone in the Senate to stand up and take the heat ... become a leader to counter McConnell.   You've said it would be too hard for Cruz to do that. 

I hope you're wrong.

You didn't seriously expect her to accept any evidence you would provide, did you?  :shrug:

Okay, why don't you @Cyber Liberty give me one action Cruz has taken that is more conservative than the action taken by the President?

Offline LonestarDream

I do shorthand on a lot of screen names around here CL...WTF...DCp RiV...and people to TRG for mine.

Why are you getting butt hurt?

you clearly used it in the context of insinuating drug use 'bong' etc.

clever.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay, why don't you @Cyber Liberty give me one action Cruz has taken that is more conservative than the action taken by the President?

No.  That would be a fool's errand, as I pointed out.  Find another chew toy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LonestarDream

Txradio has been attacking the character of many long term members here.

No, I did not @txradioguy   Please, stop making up crap about me just to avoid the subject at hand.

It is time for someone in the Senate to stand up and take the heat ... become a leader to counter McConnell.   You've said it would be too hard for Cruz to do that. 

I hope you're wrong.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Nope.  I sure didn't.  But it is fun exposing that fact  :smokin:

Offline corbe

I really don't believe Sen. Cruz would ever be so hungry for votes as to duplicate this pic @Right_in_Virginia

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Give it a rest.  Seriously.  YOu're taking this tact because you can't and won't answer a simple question.

It's called deflection.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Actually read the Constitution?  No, seriously, I wouldn't try to make that false equivalency.  And, I will say that Trump has done a great job so far and done some very conservative things, but he will have to maintain that conservative action over time to be considered a conservative.  And, I hope he does!  I fully support that. 

Offline corbe

The weird thing about it is, unlike in your case, he usually cut's people from TX some slack for whatever reason.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 03:23:09 PM

You won't ever catch Cruz calling for single payer healthcare either.

TRUMP: “Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, 'No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private. But—'”

PELLEY: “Universal health care.”

TRUMP: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.”

PELLEY: “The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?”

TRUMP: “They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—”

PELLEY: “Make a deal? Who pays for it?”

TRUMP: —the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything."

BAIER: “Now, 15 years ago, you called yourself a liberal on health care. You were for a single-payer system, a Canadian-style system. Why were you for that then and why aren’t you for it now?”

TRUMP: “As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland. It could have worked in a different age, which is the age you’re talking about here. What I’d like to see is a private system without the artificial lines around every state...Get rid of the artificial lines and you will have yourself great plans. And then we have to take care of the people that can’t take care of themselves. And I will do that through a different system.”

http://ijr.com/2016/02/537107-5-times-donald-trump-praised-socialized-healthcare/

will add too taht you'd never hear or read about a Conservative like Cruz treating women in the shoddy way Trump has bragged about almost his entire adult life.

REAL Conservative men respect women...and they are pro life 24/7...not just when they feel like it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The weird thing about it is, unlike in your case, he usually cut's people from TX some slack for whatever reason.

There are exceptions to everything...in this case the lack of any slack is well earned.