Author Topic: Cruz Praises Harry Reid at CPAC: Thanks For the Most Conservative Cabinet in Decades  (Read 5503 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Give it a rest.  Seriously.  YOu're taking this tact because you can't and won't answer a simple question.

It's called deflection.

dont have to answer any false premise of yours.  You continue to badger folks.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
dont have to answer any false premise of yours.  You continue to badger folks.

You continually fail to back up an assertion you made and are not doing everything you can to avoid the subject.

And you're using the Liberal tactic of painting the person trying to pin you down for an answer as a bully.

Back up your statement with credible facts and I'll stop.

Continue to duck dodge and weave and try to play the victim card and I won't.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mod2

Enough.  Stick to the topic or I'm locking the thread. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

:tongue2:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

From what I see, the point of the thread was it was Harry Reid who made Trump's cabinet possible because of the "Nuclear Option" Reid pulled.  Cruz is correct to thank Reid, the Dems would still be filibustering all of Trump's Cabinet nominees right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LonestarDream

There are exceptions to everything...in this case the lack of any slack is well earned.

The topic is how to advance the conservative agenda.  Not mis-characterizing members positions.

RIV, Emjay, Tomsea Don-o .  We were all fought hard for our primary candidates.  Trump is loudly encouraging the implosion of Obamacare.   If Trump does not collect the taxes for example, the whole edifice collapses.  That is an example of effective conservatism.   

If RIV and truth_seeker can cheer Cruz in The Senate and Emjay and myself cheer Trump's actions--It is clear these members can humbly evolve beyond prior tactical positions to advance conservatism.

Then hopefully, Congress and the Senate and Trump can figure out to grow the economy and MAGA.

Offline LonestarDream

From what I see, the point of the thread was it was Harry Reid who made Trump's cabinet possible because of the "Nuclear Option" Reid pulled.  Cruz is correct to thank Reid, the Dems would still be filibustering all of Trump's Cabinet nominees right now.

Well that is true.  And like Trump, Cruz is happy to leave the majority 'nuclear option'  rule go in The Senate.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The topic is how to advance the conservative agenda.  Not mis-characterizing members positions.

RIV, Emjay, Tomsea Don-o .  We were all fought hard for our primary candidates.  Trump is loudly encouraging the implosion of Obamacare.   If Trump does not collect the taxes for example, the whole edifice collapses.  That is an example of effective conservatism.   

If RIV and truth_seeker can cheer Cruz in The Senate and Emjay and myself cheer Trump's actions--It is clear these members can humbly evolve beyond prior tactical positions to advance conservatism.

Then hopefully, Congress and the Senate and Trump can figure out to grow the economy and MAGA.
I am all in for Cruz to be among the leaders in Congress, to get their acts together and pass legislation along the lines of early EOs, and Health Care, immigration control & reform, taxes,  national defense, etc.

And Cruz is showing he is for that agenda as well.

Rehashing the primaries for the 40th time, insults and name calling tossed back and forth does not need to be the destiny of this site.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
:tongue2:

Please don't mock the MODs...they put up with a lot here and are underappreciated..they don't deserve that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well that is true.  And like Trump, Cruz is happy to leave the majority 'nuclear option'  rule go in The Senate.

A number of Republican Senators were warning Reid about what he was doing.  The Republicans themselves were considering the option when they were in the majority before, and had come to the conclusion it was too dangerous long-term.  Reid and the other Rats laughed at the Republicans and did it anyway, and now the Rats are paying a price. 

Should have listened to the Republicans, like many times before.  It is to the glee of the Republicans that Reid did not.  They got what they were wanting 10 years ago, and it was the Rats who gave it to them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am all in for Cruz to be among the leaders in Congress, to get their acts together and pass legislation along the lines of early EOs, and Health Care, immigration control & reform, taxes,  national defense, etc.

Rehashing the primaries for the 40th time, insults and name calling tossed back and forth does not need to be the destiny of this site.

I'd like to see us all join to heal the divisions that were opened over the Primary.  I know @mystery-ak would like it a lot.  I, personally, have taken my share of cheap shots at folks.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LonestarDream

Amen!   I want to find that article that 300 climate scientists calling the NOAA science a fraud.  Trump could force this agency cough up the bogus facts and overturn the global warming agenda.