Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump 'has nothing to show' for 1st month in office except 'fear'  (Read 452 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said that President Trump will have no positive achievements to point to when he gives his first address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night.

"He has nothing to show for it but fear in every way," Pelosi told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos Sunday on "This Week." "To people who are sick -- fear, to people who are immigrants -- fear, to people who are concerned about the greed on Wall Street -- taking us back to where we were."

http://abc7.com/news/pelosi-trump-has-nothing-to-show-for-1st-month-in-office-except-fear/1774160/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Pelosi: Trump 'has nothing to show' for 1st month in office except 'fear'
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:02:14 am »
I have noted that the liberals have nothing to show for Trumps first month in office except 'HATE', but then that is their strong suit.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Pelosi: Trump 'has nothing to show' for 1st month in office except 'fear'
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 05:54:49 am »
She can speak with some authority, having created widespread destruction of the economy and healthcare, helped create and finance ISIS, spread Sharia, kill millions of babies etc.etc.etc.etc...

Nancy has accomplished a lot. All of it evil, but she accomplished a lot.