Author Topic: CPAC 2017: Terribly Attended In The Wake Of #NeverTrump Split  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: CPAC 2017: Terribly Attended In The Wake Of #NeverTrump Split
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2017, 08:28:55 pm »
That's hilarious! That's the same exact excuse the anti-War Leftist nutballs used for Obama's imbecility in Syria, Iraq and the entire M.E.

Nothwithstanding the vacuum His Heinous left behind that was rapidly filled by ISIS over Obama's high-tailing it out of Iraq to cheers from people like yourself.

At the same time they cheer for John Bolton who has a any war any time history and wanted to get involved in Libya and Syria. They ignore the fact that Trump snuggled up to those very neocons to get himself elected and even attacked Ted Cruz for accusing McConnell of lying. They just shrug when Trump chooses Mr establishment Priebus for the top job in the white house.

Trump's utter immorality and lack of ethics has infected the whole bunch like gangrene.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2017, 08:31:46 pm »
Trump's utter immorality and lack of ethics has infected the whole bunch like gangrene.

Part and parcel of what happens with cults of personality that are elected to power.
Power being the aphrodisiac that negates everything else - including common sense or principle.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2017, 08:35:59 pm »
Now I might be a little fuzzy being an old school Conservative type, but I seem to recall virtually all of America demanding we take it to the Middle East and Africa after that tiny little incident in New York and I would speculate that real problems in The Middle East that forced Republicans to try and fix, go back to a certain peanut farmer, who by the way seems to have had a hand in other messy pies. Hell it seems to me that Republican Presidents have been stuck with trying to fix a democrats problem and all the blame too! Well aside from Korea anyway.

If being in the Middle East and Africa are so bad, I think we should be out, why don't we just see how the great and powerful Trump actually deals with it before we get all congratulatory and demean other Republicans?

Well said.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2017, 08:37:56 pm »
Now I might be a little fuzzy being an old school Conservative type, but I seem to recall virtually all of America demanding we take it to the Middle East and Africa after that tiny little incident in New York and I would speculate that real problems in The Middle East that forced Republicans to try and fix, go back to a certain peanut farmer, who by the way seems to have had a hand in other messy pies. Hell it seems to me that Republican Presidents have been stuck with trying to fix a democrats problem and all the blame too! Well aside from Korea anyway.

If being in the Middle East and Africa are so bad, I think we should be out, why don't we just see how the great and powerful Trump actually deals with it before we get all congratulatory and demean other Republicans?

You're just hiding your inner neocon with facts that destroy their narrative.

So stop it - Hillary-Lover!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2017, 09:04:15 pm »
You're just hiding your inner neocon with facts that destroy their narrative.

So stop it - Hillary-Lover!

Trump has always been vague and adrift on this sort of thing often taking opposing viewpoints within days of each other.

Ted Cruz has been very solid on the idea that we should be a lot choosier about these elective wars and who we choose to ally ourselves with. He was correct in saying we should stay out of libya and he was correct to say we should stay out of Syria. This led to the establishment clowns to start piling out o the car and start claiming that Cruz supports Assad. In reality Cruz supported not making a bad situation worse. However when he mentioned finishing the job in Iraq and Afghanistan the Pualites and Trumpers attacked him for being a war monger.

Frankly we just have too many stupid people both left and right who have no business making complicated decisions in the voting booth.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2017, 09:07:18 pm »
Just love these BUT BUSH excuses.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2017, 09:29:55 pm »
I still don't think Trump really wants to have to impose tariffs.   But at the same time he won't take that option off of the table,  in order to get better trade deals.

Why does Steve Bannon keep yapping about economic nationalism?

My point is that free trade is a form of nationalism, as it is good for American consumers.

"Economic nationalism", aka protectionism, will make Americans poorer.