Author Topic: Ashley Judd: Trump’s Election Victory Worse than Being Raped  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Ashley Judd: Trump’s Election Victory Worse than Being Raped
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2017, 02:14:45 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251203.0.html

Considering that's the guy that bent over backwards for Islam so far, I'd say he's probably one of them.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2017, 02:18:06 am »
From this vomitus spew, I can only ascertain that Ashley Judd was not raped as a child and is a pathological liar.  No person who has been raped would equate an election of the POTUS, no matter how vile one thinks him to be, with the experience and aftermath of rape.

You are a filthy liar, Ashley Judd, and deserve less than zero respect.
Amen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2017, 02:32:54 am »
She does. She's a STAR.
So was a Black Hole............once.

rangerrebew

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2017, 11:46:14 am »
February 26, 2017
Ashley Judd is going (even more) crazy
By Deborah C. Tyler

Breitbart reports that actress and left-wing activist Ashley Judd calls the "tragedy" of Donald Trump's election far worse than her experience of being raped as a child.  "It remains for me the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my lifetime."  She adds, "Raped as a child – bad.  Re-raped by a political system that ordains a clown – really bad."

The "political system," as Ms. Judd calls it, did everything possible, beyond the bounds of honor and integrity, to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.  Still, he won more than 80% of all counties throughout America, against the will and machinations of the "political system."  In saying the election of Trump is worse than the trauma of child rape, Ashley Judd is evidencing full-blown rage decompensation.  For her, this presidency is worse than the painful body memories and lasting mental distress that typically haunt people who were raped in childhood.  Ms. Judd gives clues of her underlying mental instability, which caused her to decompensate so severely.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/ashley_judd_is_going_even_more_crazy.html#ixzz4Zn6H61MQ
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2017, 02:37:25 pm »
Well there's the Imam for Muslim approved act of 'thighing" toddlers. Thats pretty special. Although I'm probably a bigot for mentioning it.

Of course you are.  Your post is gratuitous, injurious and unrelated to the topic of the thread.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2017, 02:39:55 pm »
@Jazzhead

ESPECIALLY child rape. What could be more charming than child rape,right?

Well,  there's always gang rape.   Ashley's proclamation of hatred for Trump is really enmity directed at tens of millions of ordinary Americans who rejected the choice she preferred in a free and fair election.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

geronl

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2017, 07:57:26 pm »
apparently, she's not a lesbian

"it's unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries" - weirdo

Married a race car driver, shockingly (not) that marriage ended in divorce

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2017, 08:06:35 pm »
apparently, she's not a lesbian

"it's unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries" ...

On that point I agree with her, and appreciate her not breeding.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2017, 08:25:06 pm »

:silly:

Would you break with tradition and watch the Oscars if she was up for "The Worst Actress Lifetime Achievement Award"?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2017, 08:34:50 pm »
:silly:

Would you break with tradition and watch the Oscars if she was up for "The Worst Actress Lifetime Achievement Award"?

I might read about it after the fact, but use some of my precious time on this Earth to watch?  No.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2017, 08:40:20 pm »
Pretty obvious Wynonna got the brains in the family.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2017, 08:42:11 pm »
Well to each their own, but if Bethesda started jumping on-board the propaganda train, I know Skyrim and Fallout would be a distant memory for me. It would suck but I refuse to pay for my own/America's demise. Having dropped Dish/Cable back around the time Dale Ernhardt had his last concrete sammich, I have managed nearly two decades without them.

@Norm Lenhart

Well, the way I look at it, I enjoy the crap out of those shows, so I'm not going to put them all on ice to make a point.  I could stop watching Directv tomorrow, but my cancellation wouldn't affect them in the slightest, and I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2017, 11:12:35 pm »

@Sanguine

Call me cynical,but I suspect a previous abortion blunder probably left her unable to carry to term,and that has more to do with her statement than any high-minded desire to help those less fortunate. After all,when was the last time you or anywhere else heard of her working a food kitchen in a ghetto?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2017, 11:21:30 pm »

@Norm Lenhart

Well, the way I look at it, I enjoy the crap out of those shows, so I'm not going to put them all on ice to make a point.  I could stop watching Directv tomorrow, but my cancellation wouldn't affect them in the slightest, and I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face.

@CatherineofAragon

@Norm Lenhart  @CatherineofAragon

I dropped the 70 buck per month (with HBO and Showtime) Direct TV sat dish program and switched over to Direct TV streaming video for $35 per month. With the sat dish I was getting 60 channels,now I'm getting 100.

The down side is you have to buy a recorder. I already have a Channel Master with a 1 TB harddrive and a another 1 TB HD plugged in the rear of it because I get 39 broadcast channels with the RCA HD antenna I put up a couple of years ago. Right now you need something like a Amazon Fire Stick to stream it,but the Fire Stick was free with my subscription.

In another couple of months Direct TV Streaming will be a channel on ROKU. I think if you have a newer Smart TV,you can stream it without a 3rd party device,but may be wrong about that. I already own a ROKU and the Fire Stick was free,so I never bothered to check.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:09:34 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2017, 12:42:28 am »
@Sanguine

Call me cynical,but I suspect a previous abortion blunder probably left her unable to carry to term,and that has more to do with her statement than any high-minded desire to help those less fortunate. After all,when was the last time you or anywhere else heard of her working a food kitchen in a ghetto?

Luckily, that's none of my business and between her and God.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2017, 01:42:00 am »
Of course you are.  Your post is gratuitous, injurious and unrelated to the topic of the thread.

Actually My comments, which the Koran itself and many Imams show, are 100% accurate and directly related to the subject of the thread. Rape. which is what 'Thighing  toddler is. Rape of a minor. Which is what no less an entity than the United States military briefed it's soldiers on as 'part of their culture'.

The Truth, Jazzy, is only injurious to Islamists and supporters trying to make their worldview acceptable. That must be a personal problem because the rest of us, AKA those interested in truth and not Islam apologetics, really don't care. The Truth is never 'bigotry'. The only people that think otherwise are invariably, liberals.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:43:12 am by Norm Lenhart »