Author Topic: Ashley Judd: Trump’s Election Victory Worse than Being Raped  (Read 3368 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Ashley Judd: Trump’s Election Victory Worse than Being Raped
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2017, 11:48:48 pm »
Norm, I have satellite TV and I don't believe I've ever seen Ashley Judd on my TV.  Not sure I would recognize her.
Or Meryl Streep. Or Rosie O'Donnell or any other Hollywood actor. I'm sure you've seen one or more of them.

No matter how it gets sliced, they are only able to spew their leftism because they have a platform. Someone pays for that. Someone pays them. And that someone is the person sending the tithe to dish cable, buying the theater ticket and the Katy Perry/whoever album (digital download now).

No way around that. We finance this. The simplest way to end their propaganda is to stop paying for it. So it's a simple question. Which is more important? Entertainment or America? Within a couple months we could collectively break the media/MSM empire by simply not paying them. A mere couple months of denying them their lifesblood would destroy the propaganda mill. Most would go bankrupt long before then.

So why don't we? It it really such a sacrifice to not have 500 channels of leftism to entertain us? I guess for most, it is.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 11:58:09 pm »
Or Meryl Streep. Or Rosie O'Donnell or any other Hollywood actor. I'm sure you've seen one or more of them.

No matter how it gets sliced, they are only able to spew their leftism because they have a platform. Someone pays for that. Someone pays them. And that someone is the person sending the tithe to dish cable, buying the theater ticket and the Katy Perry/whoever album (digital download now).

No way around that. We finance this. The simplest way to end their propaganda is to stop paying for it. So it's a simple question. Which is more important? Entertainment or America? Within a couple months we could collectively break the media/MSM empire by simply not paying them. A mere couple months of denying them their lifesblood would destroy the propaganda mill. Most would go bankrupt long before then.

So why don't we? It it really such a sacrifice to not have 500 channels of leftism to entertain us? I guess for most, it is.

Er, you are aware that these people are movie stars that make their money from movies that are not on tv but in fact are shown in movie theaters. In a lot of cases those movie theaters are not even in the United States.

What I am telling you is that even if cable/satellite didn't exist they would still have fat bankrolls from box office receipts. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2017, 12:06:05 am »
Er, you are aware that these people are movie stars that make their money from movies that are not on tv but in fact are shown in movie theaters. In a lot of cases those movie theaters are not even in the United States.

What I am telling you is that even if cable/satellite didn't exist they would still have fat bankrolls from box office receipts.

As I said above...

"And that someone is the person sending the tithe to dish cable, buying the theater ticket and the Katy Perry/whoever album (digital download now)."

Silver Pines

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2017, 12:28:04 am »
Personally I'd enjoy seeing a rape victim slap her into next week.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2017, 12:30:00 am »

@Norm Lenhart

For me...

The Walking Dead
Vikings
TURN: Washington's Spies
Bates Motel
The Strain     

:laugh:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 12:30:20 am by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2017, 12:35:25 am »

@Norm Lenhart

For me...

The Walking Dead
Vikings
TURN: Washington's Spies
Bates Motel
The Strain     

:laugh:

Well to each their own, but if Bethesda started jumping on-board the propaganda train, I know Skyrim and Fallout would be a distant memory for me. It would suck but I refuse to pay for my own/America's demise. Having dropped Dish/Cable back around the time Dale Ernhardt had his last concrete sammich, I have managed nearly two decades without them.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2017, 12:40:11 am »

Put her on the menu at Comet Pizza.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 12:43:26 am »

Same here but watching the left subdivide the 'levels of rape' to ensure Ashbrain kept atop the worst of the worst EVAH! pile would have it's own charms.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2017, 01:15:10 am »
Dear Ms. Judd,

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2017, 01:26:09 am »
by Jerome Hudson24 Feb 20173,956

Actress and left-wing activist Ashley Judd says the “tragedy” of Donald Trump’s election victory is far worse than an experience from her childhood in which she was raped.

SUMBODIE is desperate for a job,and sucking up to Hollywierd.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2017, 01:27:18 am »
Dear Ms. Judd,

Unique really. Most snowflakes are.

Part of me wishes for the Fallout scenario to actually happen just to watch her and her ilk get taken to a real world Paradise Valley.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2017, 01:29:11 am »
She's a has-been hoping to be a star again.  **nononono*

@Right_in_Virginia

BINGO! That is what is behind all this. Even her 80 year old mother who is seriously sick and her fat,alcoholic sister are doing better than her,and it's killing her.

I may be wrong,but I suspect it was her family connection to the "Judds" back in the 80's when they were putting out all those hit records that got her noticed to start with. Producers probably figured people would buy tickets to see shows she was in just because of how popular her mother and sister were.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:31:17 am by sneakypete »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2017, 01:32:22 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

BINGO! That is what is behind all this. Even her 80 year old mother who is seriously sick and her fat,alcoholic sister are doing better than her,and it's killing her.

I may be wrong,but I suspect it was her family connection to the "Judds" back in the 80's when they were putting out all those hit records that got her noticed to start with.

Her whole career came about because of someone else's accomplishments. Her family, her ex husband...she's nepotism defined.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2017, 01:32:27 am »
Hey,  Ashley, good job there of trivializing the act of rape. 

Idiot.   

@Jazzhead

ESPECIALLY child rape. What could be more charming than child rape,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2017, 01:36:46 am »
She should be taken seriously. She and her Hollywood buddies hold total power over the right and left.

How many right here dutifully send Dish/Cable their monthly tithe that pays and otherwise enables them to spout their liberalism? How few have said 'Enough!' and cut the cord? Thats why they should be taken seriously. Because no matter what they say and do, people on the right will keep paying them to say and do it.

@Norm Lenhart

You are delusional if you think dropping sat or cable accounts would make any difference.

In FACT,the opposite is most likely true. If you don't think the producers (the people that put up the money to get shows/movies made and aired) don't watch the nightly ratings figures to see which stars are drawing the most viewers and which ones need to be in the unemployment line,you ain't thinking.

You can do a better job of "sending a message" if you keep your sat or cable account,and just don't watch any shows that have idiots like her on them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2017, 01:38:07 am »
@Jazzhead

ESPECIALLY child rape. What could be more charming than child rape,right?

Well there's the Imam for Muslim approved act of 'thighing" toddlers. Thats pretty special. Although I'm probably a bigot for mentioning it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2017, 01:39:26 am »
Norm, I have satellite TV and I don't believe I've ever seen Ashley Judd on my TV.  Not sure I would recognize her.

@Sanguine

I may be wrong because I don't follow her,but I don't think she has starred in anything big or even been a bit player in anything big since sat dishes became common. IIRC,she is in her 50's now,and washed up by the "open minded" entertainment industry. She may have a shot at a Golden Girls repop show,but that's about it.

Offline anubias

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2017, 01:40:17 am »
From this vomitus spew, I can only ascertain that Ashley Judd was not raped as a child and is a pathological liar.  No person who has been raped would equate an election of the POTUS, no matter how vile one thinks him to be, with the experience and aftermath of rape.

You are a filthy liar, Ashley Judd, and deserve less than zero respect.

Wingnut

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2017, 01:42:14 am »
Well there's the Imam for Muslim approved act of 'thighing" toddlers. Thats pretty special. Although I'm probably a bigot for mentioning it.

Jizzyhead and and his running buddy Didhonest John Think you are.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2017, 01:43:06 am »
@Norm Lenhart

You are delusional if you think dropping sat or cable accounts would make any difference.

In FACT,the opposite is most likely true. If you don't think the producers (the people that put up the money to get shows/movies made and aired) don't watch the nightly ratings figures to see which stars are drawing the most viewers and which ones need to be in the unemployment line,you ain't thinking.

You can do a better job of "sending a message" if you keep your sat or cable account,and just don't watch any shows that have idiots like her on them.

You tell me whats delusional about removing half the income from a business. If you don't think that will gut them, you need an economics course badly.

If you send X every month, they get X every month. If you arent there for them to count your numbers, their ad/eyeball/datamining income is down proportionately. Pretty simple math.

If you can't destroy a business by massively undercutting their sources of income/profit and potential for income/profit, then that's a pretty unique outlook on economic theory you got there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2017, 01:44:15 am »

@Norm Lenhart

If I caught someone doing that,even to a child I don't know,I would set them on fire,and to hell with the consequences.

And I mean that literally. I would want them to scream like that child will scream in the future as they wake up from the bad dreams.

If I had the luxury of time,I would put them out before they died,and then set them on fire again. Then I might just go hunting anyone that defended them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2017, 01:45:38 am »
Jizzyhead and and his running buddy Didhonest John Think you are.

I don't see how the word 'Think' applies with them considering their last month of statements here. Drool perhaps. Propagandizing, for sure. But really I don't see where they thought about anything before spewing the rote talking points of the left.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2017, 01:50:03 am »
@Norm Lenhart

If I caught someone doing that,even to a child I don't know,I would set them on fire,and to hell with the consequences.

And I mean that literally. I would want them to scream like that child will scream in the future as they wake up from the bad dreams.

If I had the luxury of time,I would put them out before they died,and then set them on fire again. Then I might just go hunting anyone that defended them.

Just shows what utter scum we have in the world. To be honest, I don't know whats worse. The actual child sexual abuse itself or those defending and thus guaranteeing more of it for more kids going forward. But you know, just because the Koran is cool with child rape and their Imams are OK with it doesn't excuse the bigotry of those that point it out I guess.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2017, 02:00:41 am »
Just shows what utter scum we have in the world. To be honest, I don't know whats worse. The actual child sexual abuse itself or those defending and thus guaranteeing more of it for more kids going forward. But you know, just because the Koran is cool with child rape and their Imams are OK with it doesn't excuse the bigotry of those that point it out I guess.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251203.0.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2017, 02:12:23 am »
@Sanguine

I may be wrong because I don't follow her,but I don't think she has starred in anything big or even been a bit player in anything big since sat dishes became common. IIRC,she is in her 50's now,and washed up by the "open minded" entertainment industry. She may have a shot at a Golden Girls repop show,but that's about it.

I think you're saying that she's totally irrelevant.  I agree.