Author Topic: Al Gore has sold more than $37 million worth of Apple stock in February  (Read 524 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Former U.S. vice president and Apple board member Al Gore sold about half his holdings in Apple stock on Wednesday, garnering more than $29 million.

According to an SEC filing, Gore sold 215,437 shares on Wednesday, leaving him with 230,137 shares remaining.

Earlier in the month, he exercised the right to buy 70,000 shares at just over $13 per share, then sold them at market prices, garnering a gain of about $8 million. That means he's sold more than $37.5 million worth of shares this month.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/24/al-gore-sells-apple-stock.html?__source=facebook

He needed the money to pay his power bill.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

Re: Al Gore has sold more than $37 million worth of Apple stock in February
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 11:55:44 pm »
Maybe he wants to buy a jet aircraft to fly around the world preaching the gospel of man-made climate change.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Al Gore has sold more than $37 million worth of Apple stock in February
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 12:21:51 am »
Al Gore, who is a on the Board of Directors of AAPL, sells 45% equity state at once?

SEC needs to be looking at some insider trading concerns.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.