Author Topic: DNC Transgender Spox Turns Into Stuttering Mess When Tucker Asks About Science  (Read 437 times)

rangerrebew

DNC Transgender Spox Turns Into Stuttering Mess When Tucker Asks About Science
Photo of Rachel Stoltzfoos
Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
10:11 AM 02/24/2017

A transgender advocate struggled to answer simple questions about the science of gender identity in a discussion about former President Obama’s transgender bathroom decree Thursday on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

“Let’s move from the politics to the science,” Carlson said to Zac Petkanas, Democratic National Committee senior advisor, launching into a series of questions about the implications of allowing people to determine their sex.

“There’s no biological anchor to sex anymore. It’s all determined by the individual,” he said. “So my obvious question for you is, how do I know if a person’s male or female? Is there some absolute standard people have to meet to be male or female, other than what they say?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/dnc-transgender-spox-turns-into-stuttering-mess-when-tucker-asks-about-science/#ixzz4ZiiAK6i9

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A person's sex, to them, has nothing to do with X and Y chromosomes  or science, no now it's all about feelings, sometimes they feel like a man, sometimes a woman or even a neutral, feelings nothing more than feelings and if they suddenly feel like a man again while in the bathroom with your little girl? How dare you put the safety and well being of your child before their much more important feelings!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But you don't understand the game, here.

There are no standards or rules except that no matter what answer is given it is wrong, no matter what you do it is wrong, no matter what logic you attempt to apply, it is wrong.

Because only under those 'rules' can Liberals possibly be 'right'.

It is the fundamental reason Liberals are vehemently opposed to fixed, verifiable, repeatable tests of validity for anything. It is the reason they alter or destroy data, they don't like standards or rules, and they don't like to show their work.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
But you don't understand the game, here.

There are no standards or rules except that no matter what answer is given it is wrong, no matter what you do it is wrong, no matter what logic you attempt to apply, it is wrong.

Because only under those 'rules' can Liberals possibly be 'right'.

It is the fundamental reason Liberals are vehemently opposed to fixed, verifiable, repeatable tests of validity for anything. It is the reason they alter or destroy data, they don't like standards or rules, and they don't like to show their work.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien