Author Topic: Dershowitz-‘If Keith Ellison Is Elected Chairman Of DNC I Will Quit The Democratic Party After 60 Loyal Years’ (VIDEO)  (Read 734 times)

rangerrebew

Dershowitz-‘If Keith Ellison Is Elected Chairman Of DNC I Will Quit The Democratic Party After 60 Loyal Years’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila Feb 25th, 2017 8:11 am 20 Comments

Alan Dershowitz, a lifelong Democrat, lawyer and retired Harvard Law professor told CNN’s Don Lemon that if Keith Ellison is elected chairman of the DNC he will quit the Democratic party.

Dershowitz added that he will also stop contributing and urge others to do so as well. He was livid over Keith Ellison’s anti-Semitism and past work with Nation of Islam leader and anti-Semite, Louis Farrakhan.

Alan Dershowitz: “I’m going to say right here to the American public and to the DNC…if Keith Ellison is elected as chairman of the DNC, I will quit the Democratic party after 60 loyal years, stop contributing and urge many others to follow me and stop contributing.

You cannot have as the head of the Democratic party a man with his anti-Semitic background. He told a woman at the University of Minnesota that he can’t respect her because she is a woman at law school and a Jew. He worked with Farrakhan…”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/dershowitz-keith-ellison-elected-chairman-dnc-will-quit-democratic-party-60-loyal-years-video/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:52:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Too bad you didn't leave the democrats over their many other abuses.  It's only when it becomes personal, huh?

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

"Dershowitz-‘If Keith Ellison Is Elected Chairman Of DNC I Will Quit The Democratic Party After 60 Loyal Years’"

The vote of the Democrat National Committee is this morning.  It is likely they heard or were told, what Dershowitz said, so maybe they won't vote for Ellison as Dershowitz has tremendous influence with other high contributors to their party.  Or, maybe they aren't smart enough to do that.  I said yesterday South Carolina Democrat Party Chairman Jamie Harrison would be the best choice.

They are close to voting right now so within a short time we will know the result.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
No reason to believe he'll become a republican.

Commence two minutes of hate now.

Offline Victoria33

No reason to believe he'll become a republican.
Commence two minutes of hate now.
@Cripplecreek

No, he would be an Independent, no way would he go Republican.  He would probably pick Democrat individual candidates for House, Senate, and give money to them, but not to the National Committee which he has been doing.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek

No, he would be an Independent, no way would he go Republican.  He would probably pick Democrat individual candidates for House, Senate, and give money to them, but not to the National Committee which he has been doing.

Personally I think both the GOP and democrat party are doomed.

Offline Victoria33

Personally I think both the GOP and democrat party are doomed.
@Cripplecreek

I agree with you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Too bad you didn't leave the democrats over their many other abuses.  It's only when it becomes personal, huh?

So true.  Everyone has their issues. 

And everyone is issuing threats.  CNN threatens to boycott Dinner.  Dan Rather rears his ugly, disgraced head to threaten Trump over press issues.

I want to threaten something but ... then I realized, nobody would care.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

So true.  Everyone has their issues. 

And everyone is issuing threats.  CNN threatens to boycott Dinner.  Dan Rather rears his ugly, disgraced head to threaten Trump over press issues.

I want to threaten something but ... then I realized, nobody would care.

And Trump threatens all but his loyal pets.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Cripplecreek

I agree with you.

So... you and Cripplecreek are joining the Doomed Party?

Well, have fun.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.