Members Only area > Jokes and Humor

The Adventures of Florida Man: a running thread

<< < (2/164) > >>

mountaineer:
This morning's Florida Man story:
--- Quote ---Florida Man Driving at 100 MPH Tells Cop 'The Car is a Ferrari and it Goes Fast,' Passenger Gets Him in More Trouble
By Jason Murdock On 4/15/19 at 5:35 AM EDT

A Florida man who told police he was speeding because his sports car “goes fast” was hit with a felony charge this weekend after a passenger in the vehicle claimed he had ignored the patrol car siren of an in-pursuit deputy, the local police department has said.

Gabriel Molina, age 29, of Miami, was behind the wheel of a 2016 Ferrari and reached speeds of 100 miles per hour (mph) while allegedly fleeing from Upper Keys police sergeant Robert Dosh on Sunday. ...
--- End quote ---
Newsweek

Sanguine:
I love Florida Man stories. 

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on April 15, 2019, 01:52:51 pm ---I love Florida Man stories.

--- End quote ---
There's just so many of them... hence why I decided to devote a thread to them.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on April 15, 2019, 02:00:48 pm ---There's just so many of them... hence why I decided to devote a thread to them.

--- End quote ---

888high58888

jmyrlefuller:
Drunk Florida man arrested at Olive Garden after eating handfuls of pasta
Ben Padgett, 32, was arrested on April 7 for disorderly intoxication and resisting an officer without violence.

According to an arrest report, police responded to a disturbance call at the restaurant and saw Padgett eating the pasta belligerently as he was "muttering obscenities." He was not wearing a shirt.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article229069039.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version