Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2024  (Read 63538 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2024
« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2024, 01:45:43 am »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2024, 07:24:11 am »
funny-memes-dump-SecretHarpy-s-Meme-Library-Volume-26
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2024, 07:44:39 am »
funny-memes-dump-SecretHarpy-s-Meme-Library-Volume-26

Bad placement
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2024, 10:40:10 am »
dump-Breaking-down-phone-dumps-2

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2024, 12:18:27 pm »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 12:20:05 pm by 240B »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #480 on: April 30, 2024, 12:19:29 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2024, 12:22:39 pm »

TRUE

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #482 on: April 30, 2024, 05:08:53 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #483 on: April 30, 2024, 05:46:08 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #484 on: April 30, 2024, 05:47:23 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #485 on: April 30, 2024, 07:23:13 pm »

Wow. Looks like she came here for corrective surgery (someone put her arse on backwards).

(I know, that was mean... **nononono*)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #486 on: April 30, 2024, 07:53:53 pm »
Wow. Looks like she came here for corrective surgery (someone put her arse on backwards).

(I know, that was mean... **nononono*)
Wait till she gets ahold of some of that spandex to hold it in :silly: :silly:

Online corbe

« Reply #487 on: April 30, 2024, 10:20:48 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #488 on: April 30, 2024, 10:25:45 pm »
   Some will get this.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #489 on: May 01, 2024, 03:38:03 am »
Wait till she gets ahold of some of that spandex to hold it in :silly: :silly:
Yoga pants in Walmart... :terror: :scared smiley:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #490 on: May 01, 2024, 03:57:26 pm »
memes-Stolen-Dump-10

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #491 on: May 01, 2024, 05:16:11 pm »
Yoga pants in Walmart... :terror: :scared smiley:
Why is it that the...most corpulent women(and some men) insist on wearing the tightest spandex or other elastic clothing possible? If they think it makes them look less obese I shudder at what they would be in regular clothing that at least would give some cover to their level of obesity. Also the times one of these crosses my path I am almost always left wondering how the hell they got into the damn things.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #492 on: May 01, 2024, 06:40:55 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #493 on: Today at 04:55:08 am »
Why is it that the...most corpulent women(and some men) insist on wearing the tightest spandex or other elastic clothing possible? If they think it makes them look less obese I shudder at what they would be in regular clothing that at least would give some cover to their level of obesity. Also the times one of these crosses my path I am almost always left wondering how the hell they got into the damn things.
Actually, I have had nightmares about Catastrophic Cellulite Containment Failures in such venues...It keeps me at least one aisle away. :terror:

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #494 on: Today at 09:38:20 am »

LOL!  I remember The Greaseman back in the 90's...a regional radio jock in the vein of Howard Stern.

He said watching fat women walking in tight clothing was like seeing two bulldogs fighting under a sheet.   :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #495 on: Today at 10:31:42 am »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #496 on: Today at 05:23:13 pm »