Author Topic: Thought i would share it. 🤣🤣🤣  (Read 130 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Thought i would share it. 🤣🤣🤣
« on: May 19, 2024, 03:33:10 pm »
Sassafrass84
@Sassafrass_84

Read this on Facebook. Thought i would share it. 🤣🤣🤣

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing."

The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

Unknown Author

Offline Kamaji

Re: Thought i would share it. 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 04:00:23 pm »
:bigsilly:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2024, 04:39:22 pm »
Wow, can I relate. 

In my case, I like to sit on the porch and overlook from these bluffs, and basically allow my eyes to unfocus, and let the mind wander. 

Today's morning musings?

* I put a half a pound of red pepper in my bird feeders today  to repel squirrels. Still some partook.  Then thought for minutes, hopefully I might add,  whether it will get give them the shits. 

* Figured out that damned crows are so smart that almost follow a flight pattern as predictable and consistent as commerical airlines.  watch sometimes.  And wondered how I could alter these demons path away from the orchard.

* Turkey's must be one of the dumbest creatures on earth.  A hen landed about 70-80 feet away from me, sat there 5 minutes still and stared. 

* Where's all these Cicadas everyone is talking about?  I haven't seen or heard a one.

* I must not give my wife enough attention.  Otherwise she wouldn't be talking to her plants, flowers, and veggies  when she waters them.

* Hummingbirds are an engineering marvel of nature.  Fly 30 mph, then stop on a dime, and fly backward.  Then there is this one alpha bird that drives away the others,  WTH?  There is 6 flower spouts, and 10 oz of nectar, and you gotta be territorial

Nothing beats retirement.     happy77
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2024, 04:51:08 pm »
"It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

After giving birth the joy of seeing and holding your baby the pain is soon forgotten..at least for me it was who endured 27hrs of labor ending up with an emergency c-section.

And yes, I wanted another child but was not blessed.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:11:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34