Author Topic: Illegal Alien Convicted Of Hate Crime Attack On Muslim Immigrants  (Read 329 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Convicted Of Hate Crime Attack On Muslim Immigrants

February 23, 2017| by Brian Anderson

In Trump’s America liberals have turned both illegal aliens and Muslim immigrants into the most precious and protected of all people. They say illegal aliens are just looking for a better life and Islam is the religion of peace. But what happens when these two groups attack each other? It becomes impossible for liberals to blame the President, the alt-right, or white Americans. This case is going to cause all kinds of confusion with the liberals, who are already a confused bunch.

The Topeka Capitol Journal reports that an illegal alien was just convicted of a hate crime attack on several Muslim immigrants. In June of 2015, illegal alien Omar Cantero Martinez (left) and his brother Armando Sotelo (right) were getting shitfaced at a bar in Dodge City, KS. A Somali man walked in and ordered a drink. The Mexican brothers were personally offended by the black Muslim’s presence and started “acting aggressively” toward him. The Somali man left the bar in fear, not even finishing his drink.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/illegal-alien-convicted-of-hate-crime-attack-on-muslim-immigrants
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:15:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Illegal Alien Convicted Of Hate Crime Attack On Muslim Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 02:09:01 pm »
This is sorta like my indoctrination training when I worked on a 'sensitive' environmental area in California.  It was a tedious 4 hr lecture on how to protect wildlife and recognize endangered species like the Kit Fox and the Kangaroo Rat.  We were taught to protect at all costs those species.

When someone asked "what do you do when an endangered Kangaroo Rat is being eaten by an endangered Kit Fox", the instructor had nothing to say.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington