Author Topic: Bush daughter headlines Planned Parenthood fundraiser  (Read 746 times)

Silver Pines

Bush daughter headlines Planned Parenthood fundraiser
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:56:37 pm »

By Abby Livingston
02/24/2017

Barbara Pierce Bush, the daughter of former President George W. Bush, will headline a Planned Parenthood fundraiser in North Texas on Wednesday.

She will be the keynote speaker at Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas' annual Fort Worth luncheon, helping to raise money for an organization that provides an array of reproductive and sexual health services, including abortions.

Read more at:

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/02/24/barbara-pierce-bush-headline-planned-p/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1487974274

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Bush daughter headlines Planned Parenthood fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:54:48 pm »
This makes complete sense as she is following in her Grandmarms thinking after the old lady popped out the likes of George and Jeb.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 02:53:03 pm »
By Jason Devaney   |   Friday, 24 Feb 2017 08:57 PM

One of former President George W. Bush's daughters will give the keynote speech at a fundraiser for abortion provider Planned Parenthood next week.

According to the Washington Examiner, Barbara Bush is the co-founder and CEO of Global Health Corps, which in the past has praised Planned Parenthood. In Fort Worth, Texas next Wednesday, Bush will address a crowd at Planned Parenthood's annual fundraising luncheon.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/barbara-bush-planned-parenthood-fundraiser/2017/02/24/id/775496/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 06:24:29 pm »
Eh, I'll say the same as with the stories about obama's daughter........who cares!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 05:34:41 pm »
'Kinder and gentler '  didnt cut it.  Awful parents!

At W went to the correspondents dinner.

By Abby Livingston
02/24/2017

Barbara Pierce Bush, the daughter of former President George W. Bush, will headline a Planned Parenthood fundraiser in North Texas on Wednesday.

She will be the keynote speaker at Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas' annual Fort Worth luncheon, helping to raise money for an organization that provides an array of reproductive and sexual health services, including abortions.

Read more at:

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/02/24/barbara-pierce-bush-headline-planned-p/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1487974274
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 09:17:01 pm »
In looking at the website of the organization she founded, Global Health Corps http://ghcorps.org/, it is small wonder why she wants abortion to be successful.

Most of the work is being performed in Africa, which accomplishes Margaret Sanger's original purposes in founding PP.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 10:15:22 pm »
'Kinder and gentler '  didnt cut it.  Awful parents!

At W went to the correspondents dinner.
Wow, just wow, so the Bush's were awful parents because the views of their child don't mirror your own? There must be millions of awful parents in America, according to you, because their children developed liberal viewpoints in school and not the parents conservative ones. How awesome it must be to be you!...................................the last was sarcasm, I say that because some can't tell when I'm be sarcastic, that was it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 10:51:56 pm »
Wow, just wow, so the Bush's were awful parents because the views of their child don't mirror your own? There must be millions of awful parents in America, according to you, because their children developed liberal viewpoints in school and not the parents conservative ones. How awesome it must be to be you!...................................the last was sarcasm, I say that because some can't tell when I'm be sarcastic, that was it.

Ohhh..that was sarcasm. You have a helluva way of showing it.  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 08:17:29 pm »
Barbara Bush spoke at a Planned Parenthood benefit and we went too
Posted on March 1, 2017
Excerpted
Students for Life of America received the news just a few days ago that former First Daughter Barbara Pierce Bush would be the keynote speaker at a Planned Parenthood fundraiser in Ft. Worth, Texas. We immediately decided to take action and pull together a group of people to protest at the site, standing up for women betrayed by the nation’s largest abortion provider and proclaiming that we don’t need or want Planned Parenthood.

Jillian Ferguson, SFLA’s Texas Regional Coordinator, who is also in the middle of touring the region with our We Don’t Need Planned Parenthood campus display, led the protest. Here’s what happened, in her own words:

Car after car pulled into the circle drive outside the Omni Hotel in Ft. Worth, depositing guests right in front of us. Many of the women found clever little ways to include Planned Parenthood’s signature color – Pepto-Bismol Pink – into their outfits. Blazers, jewelry, shoes – pink everywhere. It was a Wednesday after all and, as we all know, Mean Girls wear pink on Wednesdays.

Our team of pro-lifers was about 20 people strong. We had people from the Catholic Pro-Life Committee, Texas Pro-Life Action Team, Sidewalk Advocates for Life, Pro-Life Waco, and Students for Life of America. We had enough of a presence to cover both sides of the street as well as both sides of the entrance. Everywhere people looked, they were going to see a pro-life sign. It was a perfect example of collaboration and unity in the pro-life movement and I am so grateful to everyone that came out for the peaceful protest.

All of the protesters greeted each other and the underlying tone was generally jovial until the masses of people started pouring in and reality set in. One woman said that over 1,000 people were attending and the news reported that the event raised “hundreds of thousands of dollars.”

The thought that 1,000 of these rich, privileged people were going to sit around eating their overpriced salad and making decisions about “healthcare” for struggling communities made me a little sick.  ...

The media coverage was AMAZING. There were at least five or six cameras out at a time. I was interviewed at least half a dozen times. Some interviewers tried to trip me up with questions like “Isn’t Barbara Bush an adult that can form her own opinions and views on issues?” to which I responded with something along the lines of “Absolutely!

But I would hope that a woman as smart and savvy as Barbara Bush would do her research and cut through the propaganda and public relations to find out what Planned Parenthood is really about.”  The rest of the questions, however, were expected and standard.FOX screenshot

Overall I talked with media a lot about how confusing it was that someone like Barbara Bush, someone that so clearly cares about people as co-founder and CEO of Global Health Corps, would lend her time, abilities, and talents to an organization that so clearly does NOT care about people, especially women. I also discussed how her decision to speak at an event for the nation’s largest abortion provider goes against everything her very pro-life father stood for during his time as president.

I thought it was important to communicate to the media that the Pro-Life Generation is standing up and rejecting the message of Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry. They continually perpetuate the idea that women aren’t strong enough to be successful AND be a mother but the Pro-Life Generation knows that’s not true – we know that we are stronger and more capable than Planned Parenthood would like us to believe.   ...
Full story at Students for Life
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Silver Pines

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 12:07:35 am »
@mountaineer

Good for those people and God bless them.

http://www.lifenews.com/2017/03/02/barbara-bush-im-proud-to-stand-with-planned-parenthood-its-a-one-stop-shop-for-social-problems/?utm_content=buffereca11&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“To me, Planned Parenthood is a one-stop shop for everything that has to do with women’s health and all social problems that don’t have to do with women’s health. I hope you all realize the incredible investment that you’re making for both women and also their kids, their kids’ education and their income level.”

This could not be further from the truth. Planned Parenthood’s focus is abortion, ending the lives of about 320,000 unborn babies in abortions every year.

The non-abortion health care services it offers are very limited. The abortion chain has touted offering mammograms and prenatal care, but investigations revealed that both services are basically nonexistent at Planned Parenthood.

Further, Planned Parenthood’s own annual reports show its non-abortion services – including breast exams, cancer screenings and pap smears/tests – have been dropping rapidly, while its abortion numbers remained steady and its taxpayer funding increased.