Author Topic: CPAC Organizers Confiscate Russian Flags Emblazoned with Trump's Name  (Read 1104 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CPAC Organizers Confiscate Russian Flags Emblazoned with Trump's Name
Published February 24, 2017

By KYLE FELDSCHER (@KYLE_FELDSCHER) • THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Organizers at the conference where President Trump spoke Friday confiscated Russian flags with Trump's name on them that were handed out before his speech.

Photos from the Conservative Political Action Conference showed Russian flags with "Trump" in the middle blue stripe being waved by people in the crowd as Trump spoke. The flags were handed out before the speech but were confiscated while the speech took place.

Continued: http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/02/24/cpac-organizers-confiscate-russian-flags-emblazoned-trumps-name

Rush is all over this, this morning, saying this was a stunt by Democratic infiltrators.

Offline anubias

Re: CPAC Organizers Confiscate Russian Flags Emblazoned with Trump's Name
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 06:05:37 pm »
Infiltrators here trying to make a big deal out of it.  Some people have no moral compass.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 06:06:30 pm »
Jan Schakowsky's husband Robert Creamer was behind this...passed them out before Trump spoke hoping they would wave them during Trump's speech..a great photo op for the MSM
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:06:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 06:11:09 pm »
James O'Keefe‏@JamesOKeefeIII 1h1 hour ago

James O'Keefe Retweeted Peter Hamby

This was Ryan Clayton from Bob Creamer group "Americans Take Action" handing Russian flags. Ryan was forcibly removed. You edited that out.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 08:45:01 pm »
Jan Schakowsky's husband Robert Creamer was behind this...passed them out before Trump spoke hoping they would wave them during Trump's speech..a great photo op for the MSM

Creamer, Kramer, Clayton, the names sound similar, from the daily mail.

Activist Ryan Clayton handed out mini Russian flags with gold 'TRUMP' letters at CPAC while President Donald Trump was getting ready to speak
Security officers confiscated the flags and told audience members that they would be ejected if they waved them
Clayton was removed from the event as the flags were collected
He is also behind December ads featuring Hollywood stars asking presidential electors to ditch Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4257438/CPAC-boots-liberal-activist-Trump-branded-RUSSIAN-flags.html#ixzz4ZdaoghVt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 08:48:51 pm »
Hilarious, Trumpers take these Russian flags and wave them around like Morons and then blame democrats.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 09:00:11 pm »
Hilarious, Trumpers take these Russian flags and wave them around like Morons and then blame democrats.
A false flag false flag false flag?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 09:03:41 pm »

They were more than happy to wave those flags, gleeful in fact

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 09:17:18 pm »
They were more than happy to wave those flags, gleeful in fact

I had someone try to hand me a little white pride flag at a tea party rally a few years ago. I told the guy he was barking up the wrong tree and it looked like everybody else was telling him the same.

geronl

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 09:25:40 pm »
I had someone try to hand me a little white pride flag at a tea party rally a few years ago. I told the guy he was barking up the wrong tree and it looked like everybody else was telling him the same.

The trumpslanation is apparently that these average, uninformed, uninvolved CPAC attendees didn't know it was a Russian flag. lol

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 09:34:54 pm »
The trumpslanation is apparently that these average, uninformed, uninvolved CPAC attendees didn't know it was a Russian flag. lol

To be fair, your average Trump supporter probably thinks the Russian flag still has a hammer and sickle on it.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 09:41:24 pm »
To be fair, your average Trump supporter probably thinks the Russian flag still has a hammer and sickle on it.

:silly:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 09:59:25 pm »
I find it surprising that none of the folks who post all day have posted on the CPAC Live thread  -- to keep everyone else up to date on what's going on within the conservative movement---only 22 replies in four days.    :whistle:

This doesn't seem to fit a forum overridden with principled conservatives doing the Lord's work under the tutelage of Ronald Reagan.   :shrug:

geronl

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 10:26:17 pm »
I find it surprising that none of the folks who post all day have posted on the CPAC Live thread  -- to keep everyone else up to date on what's going on within the conservative movement---only 22 replies in four days.    :whistle:

CPAC doesn't represent conservatives any more.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 10:33:59 pm »
CPAC doesn't represent conservatives any more.

I simply respected it as their safe space just like I would any other church.

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 11:20:32 pm »

This doesn't seem to fit a forum overridden with principled conservatives doing the Lord's work under the tutelage of Ronald Reagan.   :shrug:

@Right_in_Virginia

*Shrug* I stopped by yesterday to ask about some speeches I missed, but no one bothered to answer my question, so I figured it was like a private club, or something.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 12:42:25 am »

I don't know about the folks who post all day, but I have other things to do than watch CPAC, including my job. I've never watched it before and see no reason to start now. And yes, I'm a conservative.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 12:55:09 am »

Well CPAC is a liberal event now so it's not surprising conservatives arent interested in it/posting on it's thread here.

I mean lets face it. Any org that keeps trying to mainstream the gay lobby into it's ranks is NOT a conservative group. To say nothing of their pro-Islam pushes conservatives also smacked down.