Author Topic: Candidate openly airs sexual history on campaign site  (Read 1209 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Candidate openly airs sexual history on campaign site
« on: February 24, 2017, 01:52:14 am »
Noah Dyer’s campaign website looks like any other political site: A picture of the candidate, a short bio, a page asking for donations.

But Dyer, who’s running for governor of Arizona in 2018, is unique because his site has one section no other politician probably has ever had — one highlighting his dirty laundry.

Under the tab marked “Scandal and Controversy,” Dyer lists a full page of what he calls the “nitty-gritty details” about his personal life. And boy is it personal.

He admits to casual (and “deep”) sexual flings with women and is OK with open relationships.

Group sex? Been there.

Sex with married women? Done that.

Oh and he’s been known to sext and to video record his sexual encounters from time to time.

Dyer doesn’t name names though.

He’s put his financial woes on there too. He’s got $100,000 in student loan debt. He’s used credit card cash advances to pay his child support. He sold his house in a short sale. And once he was even homeless.

“I’m not embarrassed by it,” Dyer told CNN. “I don’t think it matters. The voters want an honest politician. I’m working to be honest and transparent with people.”

Read more: http://wtvr.com/2017/02/22/noah-dyer-campaign-sexual-history-website/

Um ... OK?

@Cyber Liberty @Norm Lenhart  - one for you.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Candidate openly airs sexual history on campaign site
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 01:58:22 am »
Why not? Since we are told,often, 'Principle is the problem' I'd think a guy bragging about sleeping with married women, among other things, is exactly the type today's 'conservative' not only approves of, but wants in office.

I mean if not, that whole 'Principle is the problem' wing has no clue what they are babbling about. Can't have it both ways.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:04:45 am »
Need I ask what his party is?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:09:37 am »

In this day and age, you might have to ask.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 02:10:30 am »

Today? Could go either way. See 2012/2016 elections for details. But he's a Dem.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 02:52:30 am »

Trump Party I would guess

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 02:56:04 am »
There are thousands of times in everyone's life when too much honesty is counterproductive. This is certainly one of those times. While I do understand his motivations, the reality is that he has dug his own grave.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 03:05:12 am »
There are thousands of times in everyone's life when too much honesty is counterproductive. This is certainly one of those times. While I do understand his motivations, the reality is that he has dug his own grave.

I dunno about that. 20 years ago sure. But today, the public is of his mindset, left and right. Look at their voting patterns, their online comments and such. They consider such pols/celebs/neighbors 'cover' for their liberalism. High school never ends.

"What I'm doing is OK because everyone does this today. Look at X,Y and Z. And unless you accept my leftism and call it conservative, you are a hypocrite and a bigot and a homophobic racist!"

geronl

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 03:09:07 am »

didn't seem to hurt Trump

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 03:48:54 am »

According to the article, he's (D). Too bad he's not a Libertarian like the gal who ran the lingerie barber shop a few years ago.  Looks ghey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 04:22:19 am »
Too bad he's not a Libertarian like the gal who ran the lingerie barber shop a few years ago.

Which reminds me...Been needing a trim...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 04:30:57 am »

"I have syphilis and a Coke bottle up my ass right now so please vote for me Nov 2nd!"

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 05:23:09 am »

"I have syphilis and a Coke bottle up my ass right now so please vote for me Nov 2nd!"

The coke bottle made it a Maybe vote.