Author Topic: Trump suggests his supporters hold a mass rally  (Read 1159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump suggests his supporters hold a mass rally
« on: February 25, 2017, 02:44:18 pm »

By Rebecca Morin

02/25/17 08:47 AM EST

Updated 02/25/17 09:38 AM EST

President Donald Trump proposed on Saturday that his supporters hold a mass rally, claiming "it would be the biggest of them all."

"Maybe the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN should have their own rally. It would be the biggest of them all!" he tweeted at 7:25 a.m.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-rally-supporters-235390
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump suggests his supporters hold a mass rally
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 02:54:20 pm »
How about we stop puffing your ego, and everyone just gets to work, Mr. President?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 03:10:44 pm »
How about we stop puffing your ego, and everyone just gets to work, Mr. President?

How about we realize the battle we're in and instead of turning a blind eye to the opposition and their tactics, we take it seriously for a change and push back?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 03:13:29 pm »
A pro-Trump rally is planned for my area next weekend, I believe. It won't be yuugge, though - probably only a dozen or two.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 03:18:48 pm »
A pro-Trump rally is planned for my area next weekend, I believe. It won't be yuugge, though - probably only a dozen or two.

I saw one planned in my county for next weekend in my local Patch newspaper. I think about 100 might show up, we have a very active women's Republican club in our county, of which I'm a member.

( I know we are working hard on this years election. Governor and a senator up for reelection. Well. New governor )
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 03:20:27 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 03:42:19 pm »

This could be really really bad if 60 million people are jumping up and down in Mar-a-Lago at the same time.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 03:53:44 pm »

Listen to this and you should be able to see why your assessment is incorrect. FYI Trump is working on moving his American eccentric agenda forward but that will not be enough to take the country back from the globalists. The propagandists in the corporatist media need to be discredited too. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K7xomhXXD0

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 04:10:07 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 03:56:16 pm »
This could be really really bad if 60 million people are jumping up and down in Mar-a-Lago at the same time.

Are you afraid it might tip over? 

888ohnoes

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 03:58:06 pm »
No, i'm not in favor of this, but the headline writer used "mass rally" to make an allusion to nuremburg IMO. Total bias.

That being said, Trump needs to get to work.

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 04:06:23 pm »

That's right; in the words of Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson... Florida Just Might Tip Over????
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 04:08:20 pm »
Are you afraid it might tip over? 

Just trying to assess the spin on things.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 04:09:34 pm »
I guess one of my main problems with Trump is that I'm just not convinced that economic nationalism is the way forward for the country.  :shrug:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 04:26:17 pm »
Not a bad idea. Not that most of the media will bother covering it/them - see March for Life - but it does point out that a lot of people are reasonably happy with how things are going.

Turnout is going to be the big problem. Content is not as strong a motive force as rage in the first place, and people on the right of the spectrum do tend to be a little less demonstrative, needing a bribe to rally "for" something or someone. Trump himself, decent speakers, hell, even a funfair on the side would do!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jpsb

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 04:34:17 pm »
I guess one of my main problems with Trump is that I'm just not convinced that economic nationalism is the way forward for the country.  :shrug:

Economic nationalism worked quite well for the USA until Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama (globalists) decided to go international corporation uber alles. Most countries practice economic nationalism, China in particular and China is eating our lunch, every day. We should go back to bi-lateral trade deals that are in the interest of both nations. And we should repatriate all the manufacturing jobs we can. Those jobs mean high skilled labor, new techs, innovations and good wages.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 04:56:20 pm »
@jpsb

All I have to do is point at NAFTA to decide that economic nationalism is better than not.

geronl

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 05:29:33 pm »
Worked for Hugo Chavez and others. Of course Hugo paid people to show up, handed out food to the starving masses

geronl

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 05:30:27 pm »

protectionism never works

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 06:23:09 pm »
protectionism never works

Nope. Not an autarky state on earth besides North Korea.