Author Topic: Trump’s EPA Chief Releases More Than 7,000 Emails To Soros-Funded Group  (Read 381 times)

rangerrebew

Trump’s EPA Chief Releases More Than 7,000 Emails To Soros-Funded Group
Photo of Chris White
Chris White
3:37 PM 02/22/2017

A liberal watchdog group released thousands of emails Wednesday showing President Donald Trump’s EPA chief shared communications with energy groups during his time as Oklahoma’s attorney general.

The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD), a liberal watchdog group with financial ties to billionaire George Soros, released emails showing Scott Pruitt’s office communicated on several occasions with fossil fuel companies like Devon Energy earlier in February. CMD sued to have the emails released after it claimed the Oklahoma Republican stonewalled information requests for two years.

“The newly released emails reveal a close and friendly relationship between Scott Pruitt’s office and the fossil fuel industry,” Nick Surgey, a director at CMD, wrote in a statement Wednesday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/trumps-epa-chief-releases-more-than-7000-emails-to-soros-funded-group/#ixzz4ZWMdu39j

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Trump’s EPA Chief Releases More Than 7,000 Emails To Soros-Funded Group
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 03:10:11 pm »
So?  When is Soros gonna be jailed?  Thats the real question.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Trump’s EPA Chief Releases More Than 7,000 Emails To Soros-Funded Group
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 06:03:19 pm »
Considering that about 25% of Oklahoma's jobs are tied to fossil fuels I think it would be odd if there wasn't communication between them. :shrug: