Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone  (Read 4885 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Career people, loyal to the democrat interests, able to act anonymously-they hope ?

What's bad is that most of the commo folks are military. Some of them are career civilians but most IIRC are military but because of their job don't come to work everyday in uniform.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It shouldn't surprise anybody that McCain is not a Trump supporter. He withdrew his endorsement of Trump Oct. 8th 2016.

Plus McCain will be in office until 2022, he is 80 yrs. old, Chairman of Armed Services comm., a member of Homeland Security comm., and ex-officio member of Intelligence comm.

As such it should be hard to trick and deceive him into falling for an attempt to disclose classified info.

Putting a bunch of effort into a goal of ousting McCain sounds like talk on another larger, rival site.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

It shouldn't surprise anybody that McCain is not a Trump supporter. He withdrew his endorsement of Trump Oct. 8th 2016.

Plus McCain will be in office until 2022, he is 80 yrs. old, Chairman of Armed Services comm., a member of Homeland Security comm., and ex-officio member of Intelligence comm.

As such it should be hard to trick and deceive him into falling for an attempt to disclose classified info.

Putting a bunch of effort into a goal of ousting McCain sounds like talk on another larger, rival site.

Eisenhower tried to warn us about McCain-Military Industrial Complex.
   He has yet to meet a war or expenditure he doesn't like.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

Eisenhower tried to warn us about McCain-Military Industrial Complex.
   He has yet to meet a war or expenditure he doesn't like.

Yes, I tend to agree with that sentiment. But it is far more easy to recognize it in retrospect.

At the time we felt Vietnam was a worthy cause. Initially we used only a few hundred unarmed "advisors," but had over 1/2 million in country by the end. Over 58,000 dead plus many more severely wounded.

But for what end? Vietnam spanned Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon and ford.

The "War on Terror" has spanned two administrations, to what end?

Since WWII the US has not had the will, to actually gain decisive victory in war efforts, instead settling for permanent engagements using half-measures.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, I tend to agree with that sentiment. But it is far more easy to recognize it in retrospect.

At the time we felt Vietnam was a worthy cause. Initially we used only a few hundred unarmed "advisors," but had over 1/2 million in country by the end. Over 58,000 dead plus many more severely wounded.

The "War on Terror" has spanned two administrations, to what end?

Since WWII the US has not had the will, to actually gain decisive victory in war efforts, instead settling for permanent engagements using half-measures.

Interesting comments.  You could say the same for the War on Poverty except that it's been around for much longer than the others.

Offline truth_seeker

Interesting comments.  You could say the same for the War on Poverty except that it's been around for much longer than the others.

But we have all but wiped out "poverty" if you describe it realistically. People live indoors, have ample food, access to education etc.

That they misuse and abuse it is another different but related question.

We have all but eliminated stigmas ("costs") of being poor, of having children out of wedlock, of going to jail/prison, of being an addict/alcoholic, of being on government assistance, etc.

This has been a long term trend, but the pace of increased dependency accelerated under Obama, and changed public attitudes.

Kumbaya, get your WIC card, get your Obamacare, get your free college, get your Obamaphone......and call those that work hard to afford an historic middle class standard of living, "Deplorable," and see what it gets?

Offline endicom

And Truman. Ike refused to make it a war.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Having seen 3rd world poverty, I would describe our war as a minor skirmish at this point.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Rivergirl

For now the rival site is busy blaming Ted Cruz for the ouster of Milo.
I kid you not.  Seems madness is an epidemic.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What you may chalk up to intelligence, I call cunning.  McCain is an angry old coot who's liable to pull just about anything if he sees it as undermining the fellow he hates so deeply.  That said, I'm doubting this story.  It has yet to appear at another source that i can find (My search skills are imperfect).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I don't think I've ever heard Ted Cruz utter the guy's name which is typical of Ted Cruz.

Lying without pause is part of the abandonment of ethics I warned would come with the adoption of Alinsky tactics.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Wow, that Cruz guy is a powerful guy! 

Offline truth_seeker

Which rival site?

DU
Mother Jones
HuffPo
Free Republic
Politico
NYT
WaPo

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Wow, that Cruz guy is a powerful guy!

There was never a determination made but I'm pretty sure Ted Cruz took down John Boehner.

Bohener said he was not going to resign his position as speaker under any circumstances. That afternoon Ted Cruz met with house conservatives behind closed doors. Bright and early the next morning, John Boehner rendered his tearful resignation with no explanation as to why.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There was never a determination made but I'm pretty sure Ted Cruz took down John Boehner.

Bohener said he was not going to resign his position as speaker under any circumstances. That afternoon Ted Cruz met with house conservatives behind closed doors. Bright and early the next morning, John Boehner rendered his tearful resignation with no explanation as to why.

I didn't know that.  Good one, but then they voted Ryan in.  Oh well...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I didn't know that.  Good one, but then they voted Ryan in.  Oh well...

It was Ryan's "turn," proving the House Republicans hadn't learned yet.  I see them showing fear at getting the things Trump wants to do done, so it appears they still haven't learned.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: