Author Topic: Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style"  (Read 1787 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Zerohedge, Scammity and O'Keefe so generous helpings of salt.

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy hell Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole...

O'Keefe is known for undercover sting operations which have led to such bombshells as the DNC's paid agitator network, the outing of "DisruptJ20" / Antifa organizers which took place at comet ping pong - and netted three arrests (including a suspected pedophile), and most recently New Hampshire election fraud.

Yesterday, O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

O'Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.

Hannity: How long have you been working on this?

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it "Wikileaks Style" this week.

Moments later:

Hannity: Can you give us a hint what organizations are going to be impacted by this?

O'Keefe: It's one that Trump has really been talking about, you can probably use your imagination.

Hannity: So, it's CNN...

Read more - plus original audio: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline chae

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Provided via Drudge/ Zero Hedge......

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f

Opening excerpt...

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy hell Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole.........

The destruction of CNN would be a nice touch in 2017.  O'Keefe is a true star in the Brieitbart tradition.  Let's hope it snowballs into an avalanche. :0001:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Let's hope he has done nothing illegal, and remains safe. He is very good at this stuff.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

The destruction of CNN would be a nice touch in 2017

Aren't they pretty much destroyed already?

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
The destruction of CNN would be a nice touch in 2017

Aren't they pretty much destroyed already?

Yep, they're in the cellar for ratings.  Maybe The Onion will buy them out.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
They say a little sunshine is always the best disinfectant and we're about to see the media go on trial.

We really don't need any undercover video to make a solid case that CNN is pure propaganda.  Tons of videotape evidence already exists to eliminate any shadow of a doubt.  But apparently Project Veritas has the smoking gun.

What will follow will be the classic battered wife syndrome.  First, Liberals will run around yelling, "Fox News lies too".  They'll foam at the mouth for awhile then shut down a few freeways with protests. Next, they'll be performing somersaults trying to convince everyone, "it's not really all that bad".   Compared to Joseph Goebbels CNN looks like angels they will tell us.  Then they will double down like they always do.

----

But we already know what the Liberals will do, what will be most interesting is how the "conservative" media talking heads decide to handle the incoming grenades.  In the past, RINO conservative journalists have largely performed somersaults of their own trying to convince everyone, "it's not really all that bad".  And that is where things will really start to hit the fan.

Peggy Noonan of the so-called conservative Wall Street Journal will go into full meltdown mode.  And the couple of actual conservative writers at The Journal will have to choose sides, which will most likely expose some serious internal conflict brewing at that paper for some time.  And a growing number of people at home will realize The Wall Street Journal isn't nearly as conservative as they previously believed just a few short weeks ago.  Sunshine is always the best disinfectant

I expect the same to follow at other publications as well.  Journalists will go to great lengths to protect their own because they all belong to the same club.  And once in the club you go to the same dinner parties together, travel in the same circles, and celebrate yourselves once a year with the president.  If you are in the club you are elite, everyone else is not.  Snickering at the little people while clinking glasses of gin and tonics won't ever feel quite the same again.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Project Veritas 'CNN Leaks' fall flat

By Hadas Gold

02/23/17 12:13 PM EST

For a few days, Project Veritas founder and conservative activist James O'Keefe has been hyping the release of what he said where hundreds of hours of undercover audio recordings of employees at CNN.

Some staffers at CNN were legitimately alarmed that O'Keefe would be releasing tapes that could be embarrassing for the network. O'Keefe is known for his undercover video recordings, though questions over deceptive editing and concerns about the questionable tactics used to obtain those recordings have plagued some of his prior work. Before releasing the tapes Thursday, O'Keefe was featured on The Drudge Report and on Sean Hannity's radio show, where he previewed their release.

more
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/project-veritas-cnn-leaks-fall-flat-235307
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

James O’Keefe Offers $10,000 Rewards For Recordings Of Unethical Behavior By Media (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila Feb 23rd, 2017 11:16 am 2 Comments

Project Veritas has just dropped their first round of CNN tapes. Shortly thereafter, James O’Keefe took to his Twitter account offering $10,000 to employees in newsrooms who record unethical behavior. He also promised to protect the name of anyone who leaks recordings to him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/james-okeefe-offers-10000-rewards-recordings-unethical-behavior-media-video/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:41:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Politico sounds almost a little desperate and breathless to call this a nothingburger.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Polutico throwing water on a fire. I read some the transcripts and they show editors and producers intentionally using outdated material to push a biased narrative.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I thought he hasn't actually released anything yet, just said what was coming?

Offline mountaineer

AM! CNN is Exposed by Secret Recordings

by Tiffany Layne | Feb 23, 2017

James O’Keefe just made good on his promise to expose the Leftist media for the fraud they perpetuate! CNN is the epitome of Fake News!

As we previously reported, O’Keefe stood at the National Press Club and threw down the gauntlet. Now, in hundreds of hours of secretly recorded tapes, CNN is finally under fire for twisting the truth.
The Juicy Tidbits:

Although not all of the more than 200 hours of tapes have been gone through, O’Keefe highlighted some very interesting tidbits for us. First of which is a statement by Richard Griffiths, Vice President and Senior Editorial Director of CNN. In a meeting with interns Griffiths is heard asking “If we are journalists, what is our roles as journalists? What is the fundamental role, for us to do?” The interns all chime in “tell a story” like they’ve got this answer down. But Griffiths takes is a step further when he says “there’s a secondary corollary to that, right? Aid the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable!”  ...  More at the Blacksphere
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mirraflake

I have seen a few  so far nothing that s all that great.

O'Keefe also has all 200 hours of tapes listed and ask people  to go through them to find the smoking gun.  LAME

Hope he has not jumped the shark

Offline mountaineer

O'Keefe also has all 200 hours of tapes listed and ask people  to go through them to find the smoking gun.  LAME

Agreed. I certainly don't have time for it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Project Veritas 'CNN Leaks' fall flat

By Hadas Gold

02/23/17 12:13 PM EST

For a few days, Project Veritas founder and conservative activist James O'Keefe has been hyping the release of what he said where hundreds of hours of undercover audio recordings of employees at CNN.

Some staffers at CNN were legitimately alarmed that O'Keefe would be releasing tapes that could be embarrassing for the network. O'Keefe is known for his undercover video recordings, though questions over deceptive editing and concerns about the questionable tactics used to obtain those recordings have plagued some of his prior work. Before releasing the tapes Thursday, O'Keefe was featured on The Drudge Report and on Sean Hannity's radio show, where he previewed their release.

more
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/project-veritas-cnn-leaks-fall-flat-235307

If what Politico is saying is true (and according to the bits I heard at this morning's presser it is), then all O'Keefe released was stuff from 2009.  Whoop-de-doo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

After some really great early successes, O'Keefe has been tepid in his so called blockbusters.  I think he is famous enough now that every left wing troll station has a "wanted" picture with his photo on it.  He's lost his element of surprise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
After some really great early successes, O'Keefe has been tepid in his so called blockbusters.  I think he is famous enough now that every left wing troll station has a "wanted" picture with his photo on it.  He's lost his element of surprise.

I don't think he's done any of this personally in quite some time, he has employees.  This instance might be him, but that's because it's eight years old.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: