Author Topic: Steve Bannon Contradicts Pence, Warns Germany To Prepare For ‘Hostility Towards The EU’  (Read 1076 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Steve Bannon Contradicts Pence, Warns Germany To Prepare For ‘Hostility Towards The EU’

While VP Mike Pence Was Assuring Our Allies That They Would Continue To Enjoy American Support, Steve Bannon Was Sending Contradictory Messages to European Contacts

Vice President Mike Pence had the unenviable task of alleviating the fears of European allies given President Donald Trump’s campaign rhetoric about NATO and the “Brexit“. By most accounts, Pence assured our traditional allies on both counts that the United States remained committed to upholding our long-term arrangements. Yet according to an exclusive report from Reuters, there were forces working behind Pence’s back. And the message being sent from Washington was quite different as Special Adviser Steve Bannon reached out to a contact in Germany.

Continued: http://reverbpress.com/world/bannon-contradicts-pence-germany/

This story is around, whether it be this obscure one or others. This account looks solid.

Bottom line; reported, Pence's and Bannon's message may be at odd, we will see what develops.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Sounds like classic good cop/bad cop.

If adults were running the EU I'd worry but they are led by complete fools and cowards so Trump or the average high school senior should be able to make them do about anything. I mean lets face it. The Muslims do so how hard can it be?

Offline corbe

This is Reince firing back at Bannon, merely a small subplot that may or may not spin-off a new series next season, as my favorite, @Right_in_Virginia admonishes, Stay Tuned.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

Bannon thinks he is Trumps puppeteer.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just more administrative dysfunction.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why is a White House strategist talking to foreign nations in the first place?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
    This is Reince firing back at Bannon, merely a small subplot that may or may not spin-off a new series next season, as my favorite, @Right_in_Virginia admonishes, Stay Tuned.

I wonder what the season finale of "Trump White House" will be?

Cliffhanger as Bannon and Priebus enter into emotional relationship?