Author Topic: It Is Not As Debunked As They’d Have You Believe  (Read 570 times)

Online corbe

It Is Not As Debunked As They’d Have You Believe
« on: February 22, 2017, 04:04:43 am »
It Is Not As Debunked As They’d Have You Believe

By Erick Erickson  |  February 21, 2017, 09:55pm  |  @ewerickson

There is a very, very strong sentiment within liberal culture that one should not link pedophilia and homosexuality. I tend to agree when dealing with young children, but I also read this Atlantic piece and do not think it is as debunked as the left would have you believe.

What the Milo Yiannopoulos situation has made clear and what others have made clear in related conversations is that by and large there is no correlation between homosexuality and sexually abusing young children. But where the conversation diverges is in the area Yiannopoulos brought up. There is a current in the gay community that does not see anything wrong with old-young relationships when teenagers are involved.

Even Yiannopoulos, when he backtracked, tried to make clear that he shouldn’t have used the term “boy” to describe the age he was talking about, which everyone in their right mind would still call a “boy.”

Linking to a leftwing activist site to claim this is debunked does not actually debunk it as the Atlantic article mentioned above tries to do. Saying something is debunked does not make it so.

The reality is that there is a correlation between girls becoming lesbians after suffering abuse by men. There is also a correlation between young men becoming gay after abuse. Engage in this topic and you will soon find that a large number of activists on the left really do believe that the abusers can just somehow sniff out the gay teens as opposed to contributing to them becoming gay. To admit the latter would be to admit that not every gay person is born that way.

So they have to rail against it extremely loudly and belligerently.

The fact of the matter is that much of the gay rights activist community thinks there is nothing wrong with an older person having a relationship with a younger person and they wave away the idea that it is predatory behavior by setting an age range most others would disagree with. A twenty-something engaging in a relationship with a fifteen year old is still wrong and that really goes for either heterosexual or homosexual relationships.

As Steve Berman noted earlier today

I won’t spend any more words on Yiannopoulos. More than enough has been written about him than I care to read. One silver lining of this sordid affair is that it exposed a hugely under-reported issue in the LGBT community: that young barely sexually “woke” kids get their first taste of intimacy by older men, forever sealing them into the “you’re gay and always have been” camp.

<..snip..>

http://theresurgent.com/it-is-not-as-debunked-as-theyd-have-you-believe/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

Re: It Is Not As Debunked As They’d Have You Believe
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 04:20:11 am »
Two things I think should be obvious:

1 - 'Gay' is an umbrella term for a variety of behaviors.

2 - If you'll do anything then you'll do same-sex.

Therefore, I think that same-sex people not into underage sex or S&M or whatever should separate themselves from the others. That would be my challenge to them if anyone gave a crap about my challenges.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 04:31:42 am »
Two things I think should be obvious:

1 - 'Gay' is an umbrella term for a variety of behaviors.

2 - If you'll do anything then you'll do same-sex.

Therefore, I think that same-sex people not into underage sex or S&M or whatever should separate themselves from the others. That would be my challenge to them if anyone gave a crap about my challenges.

Sorry - I'm not following. Could you expand a bit please?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 04:45:02 am »
My older brother and his family was in Key West some years ago on vacation. While they were there the town was having a parade which my brother innocently thought was just some typical parade many cities have. It was in fact a parade to celebrate the homosexual movement. A number of the paraders had their stuff hanging out as they marched in full view of the crowd which included many children.
From reading accounts of homosexual parades it seems many of them seem to be fully intent on reinforcing the image of homosexuals as sexual weirdos.
What is the need for sexual imagery in their parades if they are trying to convince non-homosexuals that they are just like everybody else other than sexual preferences? Heterosexuals don't march in parades with their stuff hanging out to try and prove how normal they are.
 I'm sure there are plenty of homosexuals who wince when they read accounts of homosexual degenerates flaunting their weirdness.  But the facts remains the weirdos are the cover boys for the movement.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 04:45:46 am by goatprairie »

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 04:48:13 am »
Sorry - I'm not following. Could you expand a bit please?

Seems clear to me.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 04:48:58 am »
Never understood that, the whole showing off what you got thing. What's the point? It's skin. Got 20 sq ft of my own, thanks, so you're nothing special there.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink