Author Topic: DISGRACE: Liberals trying to UNDO all the Work of MARTIN LUTHER KING  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

DISGRACE: Liberals trying to UNDO all the Work of MARTIN LUTHER KING
MLK 475
DISGRACE: Liberals trying to UNDO all the Work of MARTIN LUTHER KING…

All the hard work and sacrifices for the fight to end segregation may have been for nothing.  Liberalism has brainwashed so many of the youth to the point they are demanding segregation between blacks and whites on college campuses.
As reported by Allen West:

“I have a dream that one day right there in Alabama little black boys and little black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.”
    –Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://pollstocongress.com/disgrace-liberals-trying-to-undo-all-the-work-of-martin-luther-king/
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:55:37 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: DISGRACE: Liberals trying to UNDO all the Work of MARTIN LUTHER KING
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:01:19 pm »
Two sleazeball people who rode the MLK wave to national prominence, power, and wealth, J$ss$ J$cks$n and Al Sharptongue, are leading the charge to delegitimize all that MLK accomplished.  These racist, bigoted, phony "ministers" will never get to heaven, I hope, so I guess they had better enjoy themselves now :3:.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 11:02:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: DISGRACE: Liberals trying to UNDO all the Work of MARTIN LUTHER KING
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 11:20:51 pm »
I came of age when Dr. King was highly regarded, and his words and their meaning were really taking hold in our society.

Next I served in the military, where I saw pretty good relations, although there were some problems.

The Rodney King Riot in Lost Angeles, where the city got torched for the second time 27 years after Watts.

I believe OJ Simpson was found not guilty, to avoid yet another riot.

I would say relations have gone downhill since about that time. I would also say Obama damaged prospects, instead of helping, which he should have done.

He should have openly criticized negative aspects of black culture, instead of remaining silent. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln