Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart, proving his free ride on free speech is over  (Read 847 times)

Wingnut

Milo resigned not fired!

Update: Milo Yiannopoulos resigned from Breitbart News Tuesday. In a statement, he said the decision was "mine alone," though The Washington Post's David Weigel and Robert Costa previously reported that "by late Monday afternoon, there were ongoing discussions at Breitbart about Yiannopoulos’s future at the company."

Here is Yiannopoulos’s full statement:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/21/milo-yiannopouloss-free-ride-on-free-speech-is-over/?utm_term=.462ff8bd4128

Offline Suppressed

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:09:18 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If your career lives by throwing bombs, it is going to die by throwing bombs.

Offline Meldrew

I thought the whole "Dangerous Faggot" thing was kinda funny early on.  That it was most dangerous to him and his "career" is funnier still.

Offline LonestarDream

If your career lives by throwing bombs, it is going to die by throwing bombs.

You got your answer about Milo not being at the White House under Breibart creds.

@AbaraXas

@don-o
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?