Author Topic: Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden  (Read 6715 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden
« on: February 21, 2017, 12:06:49 am »
It would appear the mainstream media (along with several celebrities and Swedish politicians) is going to be apologizing to President Trump once again.

Having spent the entire new cycle trying to ignore the immigrant crisis facing Sweden, and pin the ignorant tail on Trump, Expressen reports riots breaking out in the highly immigrant concentrated town of Rinkeby, Sweden with police firing warning shots as 100s of young people throw stones and burn cars.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Re: Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 12:07:38 am »
It would not surprise me if this was going on all along and is just now being reported on more.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 12:11:28 am »
That's the method behind Trump's madness.

He says something that gets everybody upset,  and then they discover, lo and behold.....He was right!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 12:11:41 am »
Wonder if Sweden can buy a water cannon from Boris, cheap?

This will not be deemed terrorism.  At least 100 cars must on fire for that, and so far only eight are in flames.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 12:15:26 am »
As expected, it is not Sharia types or Refugees STONING the police.  It is 'youths'.

At 22:20 the police attacked a second time by the youth gang. It was about a planned, concerted attack where the young people rushed towards the police and threw stones.

He says something that gets everybody upset,  and then they discover, lo and behold.....He was right!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 12:18:28 am »
As Harry Truman said, "I just tell 'em the truth and they think it's hell."

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 12:22:23 am »

Whatever misguided US conservatives think, Sweden is not a battlefront in a clash of civilisations.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/20/the-guardian-view-on-trumps-sweden-another-country

The Quardian says everything in Sweden is A OK.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 12:27:15 am »
Only one store seems to have been plundered tonight.  Whew, that was a close one....

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/

"Dispels never haphazardly"
During the evening had a hundred people gathered in the center of Rinkeby.
How police handle the large crowd in the center depends on how they act.
- We never dispels people at random, in that case, the move of groups where people have been involved in the attack or a danger, says Lars Bystrom.
Shortly after midnight, police reported that the order had been restored in the area. Two people were beaten during the night, one of those shop owners is a store that has been plundered during the evening.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 12:35:30 am »
AS a patriotic American, I nominate myself to take in the hot Swedish women put out by their men's refusal to defend them. No strong Nord warriors, they.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 12:35:41 am »
(((Shrug)))

Glad I don't live there.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 12:39:42 am »
Nothing yet on google news or Bing news.  Zero hedge seems to have translated a local Swedish news source.

AS a patriotic American, I nominate myself to take in the hot Swedish women put out by their men's refusal to defend them. No strong Nord warriors, they.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 12:42:51 am »
Nothing yet on google news or Bing news.  Zero hedge seems to have translated a local Swedish news source.

I imagine over the next month we'll see a lot of it there and across Europe.

I suggest people read this fiction by Dan Simmons, the SciFi/horror/fantasy writer and think how close to reality he came peering into the future. It's a must read actually.
http://www.dansimmons.com/news/message/2006_04.htm

Offline endicom

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 12:53:48 am »
The Quardian says everything in Sweden is A OK.

Who will Quard the Quards?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 01:00:01 am »
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

Still nothing on Bing or Google.    Obviously, we are being filtered.  Scary.

People on twitter are sourcing local Swedish news.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 01:02:39 am »
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

Still nothing on Bing or Google.    Obviously, we are being filtered.  Scary.

People on twitter are sourcing local Swedish news.

Hope the people that screamed 'Tinfoil!" have a good look at what their liberalism got us. And Sweden. And the rest of the planet.

Welcome to 1984 with a side order of Koran.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 01:03:25 am »

Who will Quard the Quards?

quardian sweater?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 01:04:20 am »
Hope the people that screamed 'Tinfoil!" have a good look at what their liberalism got us. And Sweden. And the rest of the planet.

Welcome to 1984 with a side order of Koran.

”Mycket sten”
I samband med stenkastning avlossade polisen varningsskott.
– Det var tydligen mycket sten och i samband med det så har man avlossat varningsskott, säger Eva Nilsson
– De kände sig så trängda att de ansåg det nödvändigt att avlossa varningsskott.
En polis träffades i samband med stenkastningen.
– En kollega fick en sten på armen, jag vet inte hur skadeläget är, säger Eva Nilsson.
Fick dra sig tillbaka
Polisen uppgav inledningsvis att man fick dra sig tillbaka från Rinkeby efter händelsen. Eftersom polisen inte var på plats åkte inte heller räddningstjänsten in.
Vid 22.20 inträffade en andra rusning som också rubriceras som våldsamt upplopp.
– I båda fallen av våldsamt upplopp har man talat om 30-40 personer som deltagit men det rätt svårt att beräkna när det är mörkt ute och man rör sig, säger Lars Byström, presstalesperson på polisen i Stockholm.
Sju eller åtta bilar har satts i brand och flera mindre affärer har haft inbrott.

Butiksägare misshandlad
Polisen bekräftade vid 23.30-tiden att flera verksamheter plundrats.
– Tyvärr har vi konstaterat att det varit en del plundring, om det är butiker eller vad det är. Jag har inte fått grepp om vilka som blivit utsatta. Viss plundring har förekommit i centrum, säger Lars Byström.
Enligt honom var det då även polis på plats i området.
– Nu är vi aktivt på plats för att se till att lugnet lägrar sig.
Polisen uppgav vid midnatt att ordningen återställts.
Två personer har misshandlats, varav en är ägaren till en av butikerna som utsatts för plundring. Båda personerna kunde själva ta sig till sjukhus.
Ingen misstänkt gärningsman har gripits.
Våldsamt upplopp
Aftonbladet har pratat med en flerbarnsmamma i 45-årsåldern som filmade de brinnande bilarna på torget i Rinkeby.
– Det började med typ 20 ungdomar som kastade sten mot polisen och när polisen for därifrån började grabbarna kasta sten mot butiker. Sedan tände de eld på fem stycken bilar, säger kvinnan.
Polisen uppger att händelserna kommer att utredas som våldsamt upplopp och våld mot tjänsteman.
Attackerades vid narkotikagripande
Enligt uppgift till Aftonbladet rörde sig det ursprunliga ingripandet ett narkotikaärende då en efterlyst person greps. I samband med gripandet ska polisen ha fått höra att ”det skulle bli upplopp för att någon åkt fast tidigare under dagen”
Kort därefter attackerades polispatrullen av ett större gäng stenkastande ungdomar.
När ytterligare en polispatrull kom till undsättning attackerades också den patrullen med stenar.
Under måndagskvällen har polisen kraftsamlat med ett större antal poliser som fått stanna kvar på övertid för att bemöta oroligheterna. Också extrapersonal har kallats in, enligt Aftonbladets uppgifter.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 01:06:17 am »
"Very rock '
In connection with the stoning police fired warning shots.
- Apparently it was very rock and associated with it that has fired the warning shots, said Eva Nilsson
- They felt so repressed that they felt it necessary to fire warning shots.
A police officer was hit in connection with the stoning.
- A colleague got a stone on his arm, I do not know how the injury situation is, says Eva Nilsson.
Got withdraw
Police said initially that it had to retire from the Rinkeby after the event. Because the police were not in place went not into the rescue.
At 22:20 there was a second peak that is also classified as violent riots.
- In both cases, the rioting has spoken about 30-40 people who attended, but it's pretty hard to calculate when it's dark outside and moving around, says Lars Bystrom, spokesperson for the police in Stockholm.
Seven or eight cars have been set on fire and several smaller shops have been broken.

Shop owner beaten
Police confirmed at 23:30 pm that several businesses looted.
- Unfortunately, we have found that there have been some looting, there are shops or whatever it is. I have not got a grip on who are its victims. Some looting has occurred in the center, says Lars Bystrom.
According to him, it was then also the police on the ground in the area.
- Now we are actively in place to ensure that calm in the cabin.
Police said at midnight to order restored.
Two people have been beaten, one of which is the owner of one of the stores that have been subjected to looting. Both people could make their own way to hospital.
No suspected perpetrator has been arrested.
Violent riot
Aftonbladet has talked with one more a mother of 45-year-old who filmed the burning cars in the square in Rinkeby.
- It started with Type 20 youths who threw stones at the police and when the police drove away the boys began throwing stones at the shops. Then they burned five cars, the woman says.
Police said that the incidents will be investigated as rioting and violence against official.
Was attacked in drug arrest
According to Aftonbladet moved the ursprunliga intervention a drug case when a wanted person was arrested. In connection with the arrest, the police have been told that "there would be riots because someone caught earlier in the day"
Shortly thereafter, attacked the police patrol of a larger gang of stone-throwing youths.
When another police patrol came to the rescue were also attacked the patrol with stones.
Monday night, the police force together with a larger number of police officers had to stay overtime to respond to the unrest. Also, additional staff has been called in, according to Aftonbladet data.
Google Translate for Business:

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:21 am »

I tell ya, those "Type 20 youths" will burn up your cars real good like.

Does the translation mean '20 year old youths'?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 01:15:07 am »
I tell ya, those "Type 20 youths" will burn up your cars real good like.

Does the translation mean '20 year old youths'?

Likely, however they will call them anything to avoid saying 'muslim' so it could be just another leftist word game of 'Hide the Islam'.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 01:17:24 am »
Likely, however they will call them anything to avoid saying 'muslim' so it could be just another leftist word game of 'Hide the Islam'.

Type 20 youth is quite series .!!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 01:18:29 am »

http://youtu.be/769XRAzE5Ks

Commentary from what appears to be a local .. In English.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 01:19:22 am »
(((Shrug)))

Glad I don't live there.

Don't you live near Dearborn?

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 01:19:34 am »

Some people give him entirely too much credit, like Trump is out there unraveling and uncovering the mysteries of the universe.

He hears or sees something on Fox News, or hears Hannity or Rush repeat something over and over again, and thinks, "That's what conservatives and Republicans like to hear.", so he repeats it for the bump.

The problem being, so many times when Trump says something, it comes out random, pulled out of thin air, and isn't even a complete thought.  Like someone is shooting his brain around in his skull like a pinball.

So yeah, I guess he was "right".  But mostly by accident.

FWIW, the Fox News clip from Tucker Carlson seemed to focus on a movie/documentary that was made about the situation in Sweden, and two police officers have said the film maker edited their answers and took them out of context.

I don't know what to believe there.  I'd imagine the basic facts of that allegation may be true.  But then again, we have police in the UK covering up crimes by Muslims so as not to be "Islamophobes" and that mentality is probably taken hold in other places as well.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 01:21:01 am »
It would appear the mainstream media (along with several celebrities and Swedish politicians) is going to be apologizing to President Trump once again.

Having spent the entire new cycle trying to ignore the immigrant crisis facing Sweden, and pin the ignorant tail on Trump, Expressen reports riots breaking out in the highly immigrant concentrated town of Rinkeby, Sweden with police firing warning shots as 100s of young people throw stones and burn cars.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden

The freaking MSM will Blame trump for the riots.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley