Author Topic: BREAKING: Simon & Schuster Cancels Publication of Milo Yiannopoulos’s Book  (Read 1447 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
According to a report by Publishers Weekly, Simon & Schuster is canceling publication of Milo Yiannopoulos‘s book “Dangerous.”...

...Yiannopoulos received a $250,000 advance for the book which was to be written for Threshold Editions, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-simon-schuster-cancels-publication-of-milo-yiannopouloss-book/

Offline LonestarDream

Thanks for this. Fine by me .  Good riddance .
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline ABX

Offline Frank Cannon

Funny. I don't recall this book being cancelled after her actual pedophilia came to light?

Offline ABX

Funny. I don't recall this book being cancelled after her actual pedophilia came to light?

They knew they were both pervs, hell, in the article above, Milo brags that he tried to be so crude he would be kicked out.

what S&S cares about is $$$$$$.  This is blowing back from his fanbase and will kill sales. The blowback against Lena was not from her fanbase so the $$$ would have less of an impact.

Offline Norm Lenhart

And so the rush of Tumblr/reddit/facebook style brigading/virtue signaling from the people that created him/brought him to prominence begins.

Offline endicom

And so the rush of Tumblr/reddit/facebook style brigading/virtue signaling from the people that created him/brought him to prominence begins.

I said to you the other day that he would probably flame out in due time. Time flies.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I said to you the other day that he would probably flame out in due time. Time flies.

Indeed you did!

But he will milk this. I'm curious to see if he offs himself when the ride finally ends.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Indeed you did!

But he will milk this. I'm curious to see if he offs himself when the ride finally ends.

Cockroaches never do. He'll find something else.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'd also point out that all the suddenly offended like S&S/Brietbart are well aware of the homosexual concept about 'Grooming' so their offense is hollow as hell.

Offline ABX

Indeed you did!

I'm going to make a prediction (ok, I stole part of this from another member).

He is soon to become a Huffington Post/Daily KOS darling with stories about how he trolled the right and exposed them for whatever stereotype he chooses at the time.

He will say, like he did before about all this, that it was just his 'performance art'.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Cockroaches never do. He'll find something else.

The average cockroach (apt descriptor for him isn't a flaming homosexual with supreme issues of narcissism though. I doubt he'll enjoy the fall from grace knowing he'll never again be the in demand guy he was.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm going to make a prediction (ok, I stole part of this from another member).

He is soon to become a Huffington Post/Daily KOS darling with stories about how he trolled the right and exposed them for whatever stereotype he chooses at the time.

He will say, like he did before about all this, that it was just his 'performance art'.
Another David Brock.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

That's a surprise. I wonder how much advance he got.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
If they say it's 250k, he's probably got 100k or so in his mits. Most advances get split - part on signing, part on first draft, remainder on completion. The percentages vary though.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Another David Brock.

He will definitely do everything he can to stay in the spotlight.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

He will definitely do everything he can to stay in the spotlight.

With any luck, he;ll double down on the pedo thing and burn the gay movement to the ground in the process. The world needs the reality of grooming young boys shoved in their face good and hard. If the people then are fine with the behavior w'll know that humanity is truly beyond hope.