Author Topic: Police: Man broke in, showered, put on Betty Boop panties  (Read 4325 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Police: Man broke in, showered, put on Betty Boop panties
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 03:04:32 am »
The coolest most...um...'interesting' part of the story is that those Betty Boop panties were big enough to fit him. That means that these panties were not for an eight year old daughter, they were for the wife.

I would be conflicted if my wife came to bed dressed as a little girl. I would likely be stimulated by it, but in a really weird way. I'm not sure if I would like it or not?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:05:18 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 03:22:56 am »
Be thankful he didn't post the shot with the skidmarks he left in them.
Mighta left skidmarks, but sure didn't stretch the fabric none.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 03:23:57 am »
The coolest most...um...'interesting' part of the story is that those Betty Boop panties were big enough to fit him. That means that these panties were not for an eight year old daughter, they were for the wife.

I would be conflicted if my wife came to bed dressed as a little girl. I would likely be stimulated by it, but in a really weird way. I'm not sure if I would like it or not?
All I got from that was that the original owner was likely a mite broad in the beam.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 07:26:04 am »
What's the beef?  He showered first.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 07:40:24 am »
Yep, Norm, EC, Frank, DF....I figured to see y' all here... :silly: :silly: :silly:

They won't let us post on the important news anymore so we have to spend our time here on "these" threads. Something about being inappropriate on serious topics.

geronl

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 08:07:10 am »
Milo??

I'm the first, seriously?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 04:09:59 pm »
Nah, I was Touring a geriatric clothing optional resort near Mar-a -lago.  It wasn't as nice as Trumps Digs, but the Doublewides had A/C and HBO

Now see, that's nice. It would be so great to be able to walk out of my house without somebody nagging me about how I forgot my pants.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 04:34:15 pm »
Moving this to Gen Discussion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34