Author Topic: Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos  (Read 5685 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 06:27:55 pm »
That wasn't in the words quoted.  The words quoted alone didn't show support for pedophilia.  The rest of the article clearly shows he doesn't understand what pedophilia includes.

Maybe in the 1600s such age of sexual maturity applied to sexual consent, but not in today's world.

Here are the exact words (added in the name tags to distinguish who was speaking:

Milo:...This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

Interviewer: It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 06:47:05 pm »
I'm still going to find that interview, because now it's bugging me.

Meanwhile, here's a profile OUT magazine did on him. I understand if people don't want it in their browsing history and it concentrates on his other troubling aspects rather than pedophilia. (technically ephebophilia, but it's a distinction I care little for).

In the US, the crimes are defined as pedophilia for pre pubescent children and pederasty for post pubescent.  Gender of either perp or vic is irrelevant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 06:59:58 pm »

If the context was different, you can provide it.  But the group of words you chose as the response to the claim "how he fiercely stands strongly against pedophilia" does not show a support for pedophilia.

pederasty is 13 and up, he completely wants pederasty to be legal.

Offline thackney

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2017, 07:01:04 pm »
pederasty is 13 and up, he completely wants pederasty to be legal.

You are correct.  I don't personally make the distinction between pederasty and pedophilia.  Both cross the line for me.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2017, 07:05:35 pm »
You are correct.  I don't personally make the distinction between pederasty and pedophilia.  Both cross the line for me.

Both are grievously illegal, so you could say it crosses the line for everybody.  Except pedophiles and pederasts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2017, 07:11:16 pm »

Little more than 100 years ago, Roman Catholic canon law hadn't raised the age from 7 or 8 (I can't recall which it was), and many states had an age of consent of 10.  Delaware was 8.

Seems he's not progressive so much as regressive, wanting to go back to a previous time (other than the homosexual aspect).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2017, 07:15:54 pm »
Little more than 100 years ago, Roman Catholic canon law hadn't raised the age from 7 or 8 (I can't recall which it was), and many states had an age of consent of 10.  Delaware was 8.

Seems he's not progressive so much as regressive, wanting to go back to a previous time (other than the homosexual aspect).

Maybe I'm showing my age on this, but the old rule is:  Heterosexuals reproduce, homosexuals recruit.
I will NOT comply.

geronl

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2017, 07:19:18 pm »
Both are grievously illegal, so you could say it crosses the line for everybody.  Except pedophiles and pederasts.

and those who love them....  :nometalk:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2017, 07:21:41 pm »
and those who love them....  :nometalk:

Naughty, naughty.  But funny!   :silly: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

geronl

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2017, 07:24:48 pm »
Naughty, naughty.  But funny!   :silly: :beer:

Reminded me of those day time talk shows that sometimes had horrible guests and 'those that love them'...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2017, 07:26:10 pm »
Reminded me of those day time talk shows that sometimes had horrible guests and 'those that love them'...

Makes me wanna ricochet a chair off'n their noses sometimes.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2017, 07:49:41 pm »
Maybe I'm showing my age on this, but the old rule is:  Heterosexuals reproduce, homosexuals recruit.

@Cyber Liberty

I think there have always been a large number of homosexuals reproducing, too.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2017, 07:52:24 pm »
Oddly, no image of an exit sign being threatened exists at least from a Google search

someone should make one

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2017, 07:56:14 pm »
I thought stockphotos had EVERYTHING.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2017, 07:57:32 pm »
MIlo's gone from BB.

I guess this means he's no longer a member of the WH Press Corp now?

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2017, 08:42:23 pm »
FWIW

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851826321621931

Sounds like he is stating more firmly that he's against all such illegal activity . . . with 13 year olds or otherwise.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

geronl

« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2017, 08:46:26 pm »
I guess this means he's no longer a member of the WH Press Corp now?

He still has Milo News doesn't he?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2017, 08:46:42 pm »

I know plenty (homos) who were never abused.   Hormonal  dysfunction in the womb my best guess for some of them.

@Cyber Liberty

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2017, 08:48:16 pm »
He also does racist and anti-semitic tweets and comments.

No he does not. He is half Jewish you nitwit and is a huge supporter of Israel and Jewish people.

@geronl
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:54:13 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Quix

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2017, 08:53:47 pm »
No he does not. He his half Jewish you nitwit

@geronl

The racist/anti-semite stuff has always been an off-the-wall attack thing, to me.

I do think that often, his listeners don't listen all that well to what he says.
Some of them have much smaller vocabularies.
And some of them are probably half as bright as he is.

I think each of those factors cause him problems.

His press conference:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/21/milo-resigns-breitbart-news/

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 08:59:05 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2017, 08:56:09 pm »
The racist/anti-semite stuff has always been an off-the-wall attack thing, to me.

Show me one racist thing he has said. He criticizes BLM for being a hate group. he has said numerous times blacks in this country got the raw end of the deal.

@Quix

Offline Quix

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2017, 09:01:50 pm »
Show me one racist thing he has said. He criticizes BLM for being a hate group. he has said numerous times blacks in this country got the raw end of the deal.

@Quix

Maybe

my wording was unclear.

I have never read or heard of him saying a single racist or anti-Semitic thing. Such accusations of him are, imho, off the wall attacks and clueless and/or idiotic.

Offline MOD8

« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2017, 09:03:41 pm »

@Quix
I know plenty (homos) who were never abused.   Hormonal  dysfunction in the womb my best guess for some of them.

@Cyber Liberty

No he does not. He is half Jewish you nitwit and is a huge supporter of Israel and Jewish people.

@geronl

Leave the slurs and insults over at TOS.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2017, 09:19:27 pm »

@Quix

Look up Leslie Jones and get back to me. Since it was the final straw that got him permanently banned from twitter, you shouldn't have a great deal of difficulty in finding out the particulars.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2017, 10:00:02 pm »
INDEED

Pretending that screwy sexuality of any flavor is going to result in a "normal" relationship . . . . IF, IF, IF, IF, only society would be nicer . . . is insanity and an extremely convoluted dictionary.

It doesn't take a psychologist and 100's of hours of research to determine that there's relatively little "normal" about giving God the middle finger in the realm of one's sexuality and sexual behaviors

and THEN

screaming about how "normal" it all is . . . demanding that society and the culture do yoga position back-flips to accommodate their revisionist constructions on "normal."

Risking lightening strikes from Heaven and then screaming for plush "safe places" and warm, fuzzy teddy bears is a new level of GROUP THINK Orwellian stupidity, insanity, and sheer chaotic madness.

It's a cynical, ruthless, Machiavellian twisting of cultural and definitional reality by the elites toward a deliberate crashing of the social fabric of our world.

They WANT outrage on every front between every interest group.
They WANT chaos on every front between every group.
They WANT head-shaking insanity on every front within and between every group.

They WANT increased blame, pain, suffering, mayhem, chaos, violence etc.

It's long been their script toward their one worlder goals.

Chaos is malleable. It is the primordial soup from which virtually anything can be constructed, but those seed crystals of Western Civilization in general, and of Christianity will form bodies in the melt which 'pollute' the demented concept of 'heaven on earth' for the Libertine.
Therefore, in order to establish their 'New Order', those who seek to do so must first break down all social convention, tradition, and culture through the maceration of chaos.

That they think they can destroy all trace of Judeo-Christian thought is the fallacy--that genie is out of the bottle--but that won't stop them from trying. Hence, tribulation, much in the sense of Revelations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis