Author Topic: BREAKING: CPAC rescinds Milo Yiannopoulos invitation, citing pro-pedophilia comments  (Read 8474 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Good news. I still have my rainbow suspenders from when Mork and Mindy were fashionable. Looks like I can dust them off next time I head to a GOP fundraiser.

Nanu Nanu.

Shazbot I say!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
From what I'm seeing on twitter it looks like Milo may be headed for trouble at Breitbart as well.

With Bannon gone maybe the spirit of Andrew may be beginning to reassert itself.

The problem is all the good Conservatives left with Ben Shapiro's exit. They lost a third of their staff and replaced them with internet trolls.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

"Conservatives" aren't serious anymore, they only care about making liberal heads explode, not in serious policy.

Speak for yourself.  I know you will.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Denny Hastert is a little bit too old. But I hear the Duggar Family is Tan and Rested.

So's Bhoner by now. I still think he should have been investigated along with his buddy Hassert. He turned hard left too many times for there to NOT be a dead girl or live boy involved.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The problem is all the good Conservatives left with Ben Shapiro's exit. They lost a third of their staff and replaced them with internet trolls.

Which goes right back to the problem we were discussing on another thread this morning doesn't it.  (starting up a new media outlet)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So's Bhoner by now. I still think he should have been investigated along with his buddy Hassert. He turned hard left too many times for there to NOT be a dead girl or live boy involved.

Actually I think the same sort of problem exists with Juan McCain. Not a dead girl or live boy in that case but people who actually know the truth about him and thus control him because he will do anything to keep that from being made public.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

Even Lazamataz doesn't want to hit that with Milo any more, lol

But it is sad that most seem to circle the wagons to defend this creep.

Offline Frank Cannon

Denny Hastert is a little bit too old. But I hear the Duggar Family is Tan and Rested.

Oh no. Pedophilia is sanctioned, but incest is still a no no. They have their standards after all.

Offline andy58-in-nh

This is sad news. Who is going to push the Conservative pedophile position now? Maybe they can get Gerry Sandusky via satellite or something.
He'd bend over backwards to be able to attend.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Norm Lenhart

Most likely it's just professional jealousy.

As for Fr as a whole, since it's the dregs of the right and open libs populating the site now, it's really no surprise. It's wonderful to see their fall though. Actions have consequenses.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/freerepublic.com

Wingnut

Oh no. Pedophilia is sanctioned, but incest is still a no no. They have their standards after all.

They say incest is best.  Or as @DCPatriot said; "incense"

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm my own grandpa!

Besides who hasnt looked at granny once and thought 'Damn! She's hot!...
Wait...is it just me?...

Er...nevermind....

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He'd bend over backwards to be able to attend.

Offline endicom

Incense is a hunk of burning love.

Wingnut

Incense is a hunk of burning love.

I thought that "burning love" was not incense but what jumps up from the toilet seat and grabs your meat? 

Offline Norm Lenhart

I thought that "burning love" was not incense but what jumps up from the toilet seat and grabs your meat?

You probably got those ga go  ga ga ga gaas.

Go see Sy-Borg. You will avoid that problem.

Wingnut

You probably got those ga go  ga ga ga gaas.

Go see Sy-Borg. You will avoid that problem.

That it my plan! 

Offline Norm Lenhart

BTW, nothing on the front page at all now. Guess Brave Sir Robinson ran away yet again.

Offline Norm Lenhart

That it my plan!

You'll love it. It looks just like a Telefunken U-47...with leather.

Wingnut

And Rubber?

Offline Suppressed

Guess Brave Sir Robinson ran away yet again.
@Norm Lenhart

I tip my visor to you, Sir.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

I understand there is a lot of "Breaching the Gap" at the Folsom St Festival and various bath houses around the country.

@Frank Cannon

:rolling:

Offline Frank Cannon

I suppose he would be Funken Groovin' if he had that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

And Rubber?

Yea rubber too. Shrink tubing and a hair dryer.

BTW, the guys in the crew they got a present for you!

Silver Pines

As with voting for Trump for president, one must consider the entire picture and not just one isolated incident.  His rants on guns and gun control have not been forgotten by me for a second!

@Bigun

I was just looking at the old picture of Milo wearing a Nazi Iron Cross...and at the tweet he sent Ben Shapiro in response to Ben thanking God for the birth of a son.  You know, the photo of the black infant captioned "Prayers because Ben had to watch his kid come out half black."

We can find plenty of excellent advocates for gun rights who are not also advocates for pederasty, along with being pieces of garbage in general.

If we're to the point where we tolerate such things in any way, just because the person happens to be saying something else we like, conservatism will have become as evil as leftism.