Author Topic: Dozens of illegals fired for skipping work on ‘Day without immigrants’  (Read 553 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 20, 2017
Dozens of illegals fired for skipping work on ‘Day without immigrants’
By Ed Straker

Dozens of workers, presumably illegal aliens, were fired from their jobs for skipping work to engage in a "Day without immigrants".

More than 100 people were suddenly out of work across the country this past week after they participated in Thursday’s “Day Without Immigrants” protest. As numerous restaurants across the country closed their doors in solidarity with the cause, other employers were decidedly less understanding.

Eighteen of those who were fired worked at Bradley Coatings Inc., which had warned employees they would lose their jobs if they didn’t come to work. In Lexington, South Carolina, 21 workers were fired from Encore Boat Builders after they took part in the national protest. The company has declined to comment. And in Denver, at least 30 workers were fired from JVS Masonry after they missed work on Thursday. “I have no view on immigration laws or anything going on with that. All I know is I have a business to run,” company owner Jim Serowski said.

In New York, 25 workers were fired from Kosher Delicatessen Restaurant & Caterers in Long Island.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/dozens_of_illegals_fired_for_skipping_work_on_day_without_immigrants.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Dozens of illegals fired for skipping work on ‘Day without immigrants’
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:14:00 pm »
:bigsilly: