Author Topic: Trump’s Feud With The Media Needs To Stop Now  (Read 431 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump’s Feud With The Media Needs To Stop Now
« on: February 19, 2017, 01:36:42 pm »
Excuse me while I go all stream-of-consciousness about Dear Leader Trump’s ego-fest in Florida, today.

Specifically, the part where he can’t let go of his efforts to make a free media (also see: First Amendment) as inconsequential as possible in this new Land ‘o Trump.

And for anyone who wants to puff up, strut around, and make excuses for that gilded toad, just know you’re having less than zero effect on my opinion. If anything, you’re causing me to dig my heels in and jut my adorable chin out, in defiance.

For starters, he’s campaigning a month after taking office, rather than dealing with the nightmare he’s got going on in Washington (and saying, “But Obama did it…” is not an excuse. If you didn’t like it from BHO, it doesn’t get better coming from DJT).

To draw from the transcript found at The Hill, I’ll break some of this down, line by line.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/02/18/trumps-feud-media-needs-stop-now/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

Re: Trump’s Feud With The Media Needs To Stop Now
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 02:10:46 pm »
Specifically, the part where he can’t let go of his efforts to make a free media (also see: First Amendment) as inconsequential as possible in this new Land ‘o Trump.

Only if you believe that a half-dozen news outlets should be all of the "free media."